A psycho plays with you as I die pt.4

POWER - Ethan Ganderplay this as I die - Ethan GanderSorry for the delay in updates! Life has been crazy, and so much has happened since then, I apologize, and now back to the story! Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sword goes flying through where Swap once was. His dodge was purely out of luck and made Blue grind his teeth. Creation scrambles away, putting distance between Swap and them as Blue drops down from his blaster. Blue stands from the crouch he dropped in with. The glare on his face is murderous as he snarls at Swap. The ink in his veins sings for marrow and magic to be spilled. He steps in front of Creation, sticking an arm out to help hide their form behind him. It doesn't do much to hide them, as they are so much taller than Blue.

Yet, Creation feels their pride in Blue grow as he stands before Swap. The tiny little boy they once knew, the one they had raised so many lifetimes, now stands tall as a means of protection. He has grown into the star they knew he was. Swap scowls at Blue as he grinds his teeth. He glares at Blue as the flames on his skull burn brighter with hatred. His socket narrows as his eye pip contracts. Blue sticks out a hand, and the sword comes flying back to his hand. Blue's knuckles crack with his grip on the sword. He shifts his stance as he points his sword toward Swap.

"I am going to ask this one more time." Blue's voice is low, gritty with poorly repressed hatred. "What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing."

Swap scoffs with an eye roll. "Why would I ever tell a disgusting replacement like you?" Swap stands up straight as he takes in Blue's appearance. "As if you could ever be as good as me. Everything about you is wrong." Swap pulls out his sword and points it at Blue. "Wrong size, wrong proportions, wrong colors. Everything is wrong. If you were supposed to be my replacement, you are a shitty version of one."

Blue stares at him incredulously, "Who said I want to be anything like you?" Swap bristles at Blue's tone. Blue scoffs, "As if I wanted to be like you, all you do is ruin everything for others." Blue walks closer to Swap, who shakes with anger. "I don't know how Ink had ever loved you."

Swap snarls, bending down to try and grab at Blue, who steps out of reach. "You filthy worm!"

Blue places a hand over his forehead as he continues to dance out of reach from Swap. Compared to Ink, this is child's play. Swap may not have the training or skills that Blue does, but Blue does not let that color his view of Swap. One can still be dangerous without training. "Ouch! That insult hurt my feelings. I don't know how I'll ever recover from it." Blue punches Swap hard enough to dent his armor, leaving Swap breathless as he staggers away from Blue. Blue can be unpredictable too. "LEARN TO THROW BETTER INSULTS, YOU POOR PIECE OF HORSESHIT!"

Creation covers their face as they try to hide their snort. They've heard Ink say that insult before. Blue must have picked it up from him. Creation hurries to hide in the ink, trying to lose their form to get more control over the room. To help their little star win this fight. Now that the two are fighting, Creation can exploit any loophole in their coding. As much as they want Blue to fight this battle on his terms, they know that Swap is no longer as weak as he once was. Bani has been missing for too long for them not to notice. If there's one thing that they know, it's Bani's magic signature. The one that now sings in Swap. Creation is halfway in the ink when they feel Ink groan into the room, the ink pulsing out a soul beat that they know well.

One that Swap knows too.

Swap stops their fighting by pinning Blue to a pillar with a sword between the ribs. Blue coughs up magic and marrow before struggling to free himself. For the first time in a while, he curses himself for being short. Blue plants his feet against the pillar, using them to push himself up to keep the sword between the two ribs. He grunts as he uses his strength to keep himself from slipping while slowly pulling the sword out.

Swap turns around. His eye pip searches wildly as he stands still. He knows that pulse. He knows it well. How could he not? After listening to Ink repeat it often. After hearing Ink use it to calm down when needed. How could he not recognize his own soul-beat pattern? His sockets widen as his gaze falls on Creation trying to hide. Creation freezes upon eye contact. Their mask falls as they stand there. It reveals the kitsune hiding under the bunny they once were.

Creation sucks in a breath from between their teeth as they start to tremble. They can't hear anything Swap yells at them as they stay frozen in place. Why can't they move? What is Swap doing to them that they can't move? What is- Oh. There are blue strings tied around them. They can't move because Swap won't let them move. Creation starts to shake at the realization. Swap must have taken all of Bani's power for himself. Swap has Bani's power now.

Creation is weak against him now.