Run Blue! Run! pt6

Run like a Rebel - The Score

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue sighs as he drops his hands. He'll just go one at a time. No need to start with all twenty-three. Turning to face Yani with a resigned expression, "You know this song and dance. We'll keep it going until one of us ends up dead." He pulls on two swords down slowly behind Yani. He stares down at Yani, "And unfortunately that will have to be you."

With that, Blue backflips away from Yani as his two swords strike at Yani's skull. Blue hears him dust before glancing around. He side jumps out of the way from Yani's next attack as he comes back. Blue spins around and lands a kick on Yani's ribcage. Yani goes tumbling backward before slamming into the ground with another sword pushed through his soul. He dusts but quickly comes back. He chases after Blue, summoning his sword to his hand. He goes to strike when there is a sword in Blue's hands. Blue parries his attack before using another sword to attack from the side. He goes in for a slice before jumping back to avoid an attack from Yani.

Blue smirks as he brings down another sword, making the two held by his magic spin with the speed he could never have if he were to do a spin attack himself. He quickly sends the swords on the floor back to his room, he doesn't want to give Yani another weapon against him. Once he sends the two swords back to the group, Blue chuckles at Yani's form. Well now, it seems as if he's never trained a day in his life. Blue whistles to grab Yani's attention. Yani growls as Blue points upward. Yani looks up to see twenty swords floating above him. Before he could move an inch, all twenty of them rained down on him, cutting off bones or sticking in the bones. With sword number fifteen stabbing his skull, Yani goes down once more.

Yani comes back once more to see no more swords, Blue has put them all away. Immediately, he is grabbed by blue magic. He watches in horror as Blue approaches with a war hammer. Blue scowls at Yani, he wants this to hurt. He wants Yani to hurt for all the hurt he caused. Blue brings the hammer level with Yani's ankles before winding up to swing. He swings, ripping off Yani's feet with the amount of force. He doesn't stop there, he keeps the momentum going, and he continues to spin around with the hammer. Hitting up the legs and torso before slamming the hammer down on what was left of Yani's skull. He has no remorse as he does it. He does not yield when he hears Yani's screams. There is no redemption for Yani.