Chapter 6:FRIENDS

Zhan's POV

My head is now fine. I feel calm. I don't want my family to be worry about me. So I decided to go to eat dinner.

"Babe, how are you now?" Mom seems so tensed.
"Mom, I am perfectly alright. And I am not that fragile child any more. So mom you take care of yourself" I chuckled.
" Are you laughing on me babe. I am happy that you are fine now. Go and call your brother and ask him come to have dinner."
"Okay, mom"

I was going to garden.
I see my brother was not alone at the garden. I don't want him to know I am watching him. So I hide behind a bush.

What... That man hold my brother's hand. What was that. He haven't allow me to touch him to make him calm. And he seems calm. Who is that behind the darkness.
I take a close look to find that man.

OMG!! That is Huan Ge.
Why he is alone with my brother.
They doesn't sounds like friendly talkies. They seems!!!!!!!!! Lovers. Don't tell me I missed out something this important.

"Ahremmm!!! Am I disturbing you!???" I can out of bush and giggle.
What am I seeing. Brother is blushing. Oh shit I need to record that. But I forget to take my phone from my room.

"Ahmmm... Zhan. When did you came?!"

" Huan ge. Am I missed out something"

Why wanyin is still quite. Strange. Extremely strange.

"Zhan, actually I came for you. Your brother told me that you were crying. So I thought to talk to you."

"But Ge. You are talking to brother instead of me. Have you lost in his face or something else" I laughed my lung out.

Wanyin stand up and beat me hard.
" A-cheng you are hurting a hurted man you now"

" Are you?!!"

He step forward and I run around the table in the garden. He chase behind me.

"Wanyin. Stop it. You might fall" I heard huan ge's words.

"Ge, you still forget about me"

I ways like to talk to huan ge. Actually I use to talk to him in phone. So that I could know about A-cheng in America. He was actually likey own brother. He always care for me though I was not with him. I bonded with him after A-cheng introduce him as his friend and I get to know we were childhood friends. So I like him as a big brother.

" Zhan.. it's just. I saw you brother was alone here. So...I... Think.."

" Oh!!? Like that. ... Okay okay... I am not making you feel awkward. Mom is calling you to dinner. Ge please join us."

"Yes yes"

We come back to dinning hall.

"Huan .... Come. Come. Please take you seat. Why didn't inform me before to come.!?"

"Aunty, I was not planning to come. But when I get to know that Zhan is not feeling well form Wanyin I think I should visit him"