Chapter 29: A week later

Bowen's POV

As instructed I was at office to take care of some files that are pending due to recent issues. Yibo is too busy that he take the help of his father which he didn't take after he take over his company from him.

For two days I am staying at my house itself with xing Chen, ji li and xue yang.
Xue yang as usual busy on the work which was actually done in America. He didn't left after ji li's request.

As for our relationship. Xing chen and I became too close and he is always with him. I think he got scared after all these. I always try to make him safe from all those happening.

Xue yang and Yibo made meng yao trapped through their business tricks. Now he can't go out of China. Yibo is waiting his brother to get married. He is afraid that meng yao is not a normal man. His tricks and skills are kind of dangerous. We all are more cautious after get to know about all those things.

"Wen Wen, finish it fast. I want to go and see wanyin brother. He was been hospitalized for a week." Xing chen said to me as he see I was busy with some files.

"Yea, just a minute" I close the file and take my car key. And we left.

Huan ge was always with wanyin, he is one taking care of him. Wanyin's memory is still blurred as of previous I think wanyin might have fallen for huan again. He is always taking care all as they are like couples.
Wang and xiao family is now waiting for him to discharge from hospital so that they can plan their marriage.
As per the recent family meet at hospital they have finalized they will make it fast so that to avoid more problems.

We reach hospital. I take xing chen out and we walk to wanyin's ward.

"Hi guys," xing chen said to all those are hospital.

"Why did you both come yesterday. We all waited for you two" Zhan said as he hug xing chen.

"What happened, is there something that we missed" I ask.

"Nothing much. We missed friends time" Zhan said.

"Where is huan ge?" Xing chen ask.

"He said he have some work at his councelling center" wanyin said. I can see he is not happy with that.

"Ge will be busy today. So we will be here" Yibo said to wanyin.

" Seems a-cheng didn't need us" Zhan said and make a funny face to his brother.
Wanyin as usual throw the pillow which he was resting his head towards Zhan.
Zhan move back and he go straight to Yibo who was busy with his phone.

"Wow a-cheng. You do what I needed" Zhan said and hug Yibo.

"Baby, please" Yibo said.

"You both love birds I don't want to see your lovely-dovely scene in front of me" wanyin said. And take a cup of warm water and take a sip from it.

"Aww, that is sad" Zhan said and kiss on Yibo's cheeks.
Yibo turns red which is so funny and can often see when we all are together and when Zhan do anything intimate infront of anyone.

"What about discharge" I ask as I have heard wanyin might be discharging fr hospital in this week.

"Yes, it will be this Friday. Doctor said he is recovered but they need to check all changes happening in body day by day so that he don't need anymore medication" Yibo said.

"That is a good news" xing chen said.

"Ji li and xue yang left for mall or else we can plan for something to welcome back a-cheng to home" Zhan said.

Ji li seems so obsessed with his boyfriend recently after his brother's marriage. Xue yang also like that so we just mock them all the time.
Yang yang and Mian mian is in a relationship now. He made a long way to make here fall for her. Yang yang was busy with some still when wanyin met with accident. He came back on the way when he get to know that. Now he went to America because he is resigning as a racer and he have started a business there.