Chapter 32: Yauan Corporation

Author's POV

Meng corporation:

Su she: Boss I got information about Wang huan.

Meng yao: shoot.

Sushe: They are in their honeymoon near South Asia.

Meng yao: hell with you all.

Meng yao has been searching for huan for whole China. Because he want to stop him from his relationship.
All that he have done was to make Wang and xiao corporation to cross their patha and end their relationship. But for his bad luck their company and all his secrets are code wraped in their system and upon all he is not so skilled to crack that.
Meng yao was well informed about Yibo and xue yang is behind him and they almost succeed to get him down. But that was only about meng corporation. He who was into illegal acts, have already taken over all those companies that are on the end of bankrupt and he made it a small business and get on the track of business. He merge all those small businesses and make it as a one and named it as "yauan corporation".
He was also into drugs and all other things. Which was encrypted and non trackable for Yibo and his computer specialist.

WangXian mansion:

Yibo ans Zhan is now living together for a week. Zhan is on the track to train from Yibo. Yibo direct him in each an every step and help him with all that he needed.

"Bobo, it's that easy. Still you deny to learn" Zhan said who was middle in studying how to track systems and hack them.

"Zhan Zhan, you are a fast learner. I have take months to study and learn it from a week. I feel so happy and proud" Yibo said and place a glass of green tea for Zhan.

"Really baby,!? When we were young you use to tell me that I am loser and now you are telling this" Zhan said.

"It's because you are afraid of speed, fire and heights and all. It doesn't mean about your brain cells" Yibo said.

"After studying both business and system I don't feel like inferior anymore" Zhan said

he saw tracking the system that xue yang was using from bowen's house.

"You crack it?" Yibo take the seat near Zhan and open the chat box to that system.

"Bobo, are you going to tell him it's me" Zhan ask as he see his boyfriend is typing something.

"I am just playing with him. Let me check his accuracy after these years" Yibo said.

Yibo started chatting with xue yang. After three exchange they got a call from xue yang.

Xue yang: C'mon Yibo. I have already track your IP address. Hell with your testing.

Yibo: If you are more interested then track other computers in our home.

Xue yang: hey you Yibo.  Boo… don't play with me okay. I will track and you will be helpless.

Yibo: I am asking challenge. Don't a single hand.

Xue yang: I am in.

Yibo: I will start in 8:15.

Xue yang: done.

They both start tracking each other and finally as guessed Yibo win.

They got call.

Xue yang: you are still the only one that can beat me.

Yibo: oh… what ever.

Xue yang: how about Zhan. Did he study well.

Yibo: do you want to beat him?