Chapter31: 🐈 CAT- NUT

Wanyin's POV.

I wasn't really expecting a proposal. I am really feeling sad at the moment. How can I forget him. He is that much important in my life.

"Baby, what are you thinking??  You want to go home?" Huan take me back from my thoughts.

"No baby, it like... I am really sorry to make you suffer" I said.

"What are you talking about baby. You are the only one that make happy"

"But still. I don't know what I had missed with you. Our memories" I said and I cry.
Huan cup my face and kiss on my eyes.

"I am happy to make new memories with you" he said.
I am really delighted to have him in my life.

We both go back to home.

_______

Author's POV

When wanyin and huan come back to xiao mansion they see the house was decorated with lights, flowers and balloons and all.
They park the car in garage. Huan take wanyin on his hand and take him to their backyard.

All of them have decorated backyard as well.
Xiao Zhan and xing Chen was holding a small banner shows

"Welcome back Wanyin"

Wanyin feels so blessed. Huan take him to them and carefully seat him on a seat which is  also decorated aesthetically.

"Baby, do want something?" Huan ask.

"No, thank you" wanyin said and kiss huan.

"Welcome back son" mr.xiao interact their conversation.

"Dad, thanks" wanyin said and hug his dad.

"Yubin ask them to sit. I am going to announce it" mr.xiao ask.
There wasn't really lots of people. Just family. They all was busy on setting food and all.

"Guys, Uncle is going to say something". Yubin said.

"Okay, guys. As you all know my son is back. And I am really happy to share a good news with you all"

"C'mon Chen, don't make us wait" mr.wang shouted from a corner.

"My son is getting married this Sunday with his beloved boyfriend Wang huan" mr.xiao said and all cheers and clapped and share their happiness.

Huan hold wanyin's hand and kiss on it.

"As you all can see they are already engaged" mr.wang said and he show the ring in wanyin's hand. All cheers.

Mrs.xiao come with a box and give it wanyin.
Wanyin open it a see a beautiful ring.
He take huan's hand and put it in it without asking him.
Huan was so surprised to see the ring and how he made him wear it. Wanyin was so sure that Huan will not turn him down. So he Don't want to ask for his permission to put the ring.

Huan look the ring which was so beautiful. It was a silver ring with blue crystal stone.

Huan is so sure that wanyin is the one behind to brought this ring because. Blue is one of Huan's most favourite colour and this was the ring they both search in pinterest when they talk casually about their engagement.

"Baby, do you remember this ring?" Huan ask with a peak hope.
Wanyin take a look on it.

"Baby, you don't like it?" Wanyin ask.

"It's not that honey, when we talk about engagement we search some rings and I told you that I like this one exact" huan said.

"Is it baby!?" Wanyin said.