Chapter 20: Bunny and BoBo

Zhan's POV

Xing Chen and I was planning about how to tell xing Chen's feelings to Bowen. He is still not confident enough to do further but I pressurized him to do so, so that I can see my bobo.
We wake up early today, early for us. I posted in my account where I post my songs, asking about intresting way to propose. But my fans are so sad to know that I was planning to propose someone. But still some of them suggested many options. We both look through many of them. Ji li was still not talking much to me but I wanted him to be with us so I called him to join us. He also started to lookin comments on my post. Finally we opted one simple proposal. Which might be silly. But still we choose a proposal under waterfalls.
We know it's something comman but they both have many memories on rivers and all.
After sometime someone knock my room door.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me Zhan. Can I come inside?" It was Yibo. Really came this early to see me. I am so happy.

"Yes..yes..." I was so excited.

"Zhan, xing Chen... What are doing in your laptop in this early. Is there any issues" Yibo shown his concern.

"Yibo it's not that"

"Then?"

"It's secret, why should I tell you" xing Chen said by covering my mouth. He know I might have tell my bobo. Actually I have already told him. Poor xing chen still don't know.

"If it's not danger, then I don't force you to tell me...... How are you feeling Zhan?" Yibo take a seat next to me near the bed were we both are playing in laptop.

"Bobo, you are so caring. Ofcourse I am perfectly alright now. And we already had our breakfast. What about you?" I said.

"I too had my breakfast. I was on my way to office."

"Are you leaving?" I pouted which make Yibo smile a slight. Which makes me so happy.

"Yibo is a busy man. Let him go and do his work" xing Chen said glaring at me. Cause he want to plan his cute waterfall propose.

"Yes, xing Chen is right. I will come after my work" Yibo said and tap on my shoulder and go out.

"Xing Chen, this is not fair. Why should I suffer for your stupid proposal man" I was so angry.

"Will you please stop whining" he was so serious so I stop my pouting face and look for further plans.

____________________

Author's POV

Zhan and xing Chen select waterfall near to xiao forest. Where they played when they were kids. But still they are no sure to what to do to make Bowen come there.

On the other hand Bowen, xue yang and yang yang was also planning to make xing chen fall for Bowen so that xing Chen say yes for his proposal.
They called zhan to ask about xing Chen but he seems so busy to tame their call.
Bowen finally decided to call xing Chen.

Bowen: xing Chen, where are you?

Xing Chen: I am at xiao mansion. What happened?

Bowen: nothing, I was planning to meet you.

Xing Chen: oh.. Bowen, I am little busy right now. How about afternoon. round 6.

Bowen: as you wish.

Xing Chen: is that is not that urgent...

Bowen: its.. like..... A...like..a date.

Xing chen+(grasp): what...!?