Chapter 14: Unexpected

Bowen's POV

I know why Yibo is calling xue yang. He is going to kill someone for sure. It should be wen choa. But why he dares to kill someone who is not his enemy.

Me and Xing Chen was on the way to my home. I convince him to come to my place. He was not comfortable I know, I am staying there alone like years.
I didn't made him drive because I know all these happened and he is so disturbed and wounded at the same time.
"Xing Chen, are you feeling sleepy?"

"It's okay Bowen, I am just tired. I don't want you to feel alone"

"I am not I guess" I chuckles.

"You know, you look cute when you was smile. "

"Xing Chen, I am really sorry"

"What... Why are you saying sorry!?"

"It's just. I wanted to"

"Wen wen, don't be so cute. You know I am not that weak. Yeaaahh there are some point I became weak but not in these situation"

"I.... Okay. You just take a short nap. We will be there by half an hour"

"Mhhmh"

He is so cute. He just sleep the way after said to take a nap. I know he is so tired.
I call Xue Yang.

Xue Yang: hey buddy. How are you?

Bowen: I am great. I need you here in China with 2 days.

Xue yang: what happened to Yibo? Is he fine?

Bowen: how did you get to know that I calling you for Yibo!?

Xue Yang: oh my little xichen. When did YOU call me for yourself.( Chuckle). I want to give Yibo a surprise. He haven't call me after he reach China. He seems busy with his Yang Yang I guess.

Bowen: right now he didn't need a surprise. He need you help. As you can see in my tone he is not in mood to hang out.

Xue Yang: actually. I am not going to hangout. I was planning to stay with you there in China.

Bowen: (irritated) you know I don't like your loud voice. I need peace in my home.

Xue Yang: (laughing) you know I like to irritate you. Actually I was thinking to come back. Here all my men didn't need me. They all are well skilled.

Bowen(serious tone): crack an account details. I will sent you details you needed and block it's transactions.

Xue Yang(serious): it will be done by an hour. Whose accnt?

Bowen: it's wen's from wen company in China.

Xue Yang: I know th before. My men was already planning to plot them. Seems like I don't want to spent my poor sweat.

Bowen: yea.

Xue Yang: actually I was about to call you to get a details of a men name 'meng Yao'.

Bowen: Meng Yao? From meng business groups?

Xue Yang: Yea exactly. Help to plot him. My men is planning to finish him. But seems he is not that simple. He escaped from my hands by two times. And he also try to device me.

Bowen: okay as you said.
(Xing Chen from other side " who is that? Is that is Yibo from hospital)
Xue Yang hear it

Xue Yang: who is with you? It's not Yibo for sure!!!!

Bowen: it's my old friend. You don't know.

Xue Yang: you had Friend?(surprised) I want to meet this person. He should be a rare piece.