Chapter 23: Romantic.!?

Author's POV

Sun was bright enough to make Zhan awake from his peaceful sleep. He was wondering the place he is, is not his room which makes him reminds what happened yesterday and blush.

 He was wondering the place he is, is not his room which makes him reminds what happened yesterday and blush

He turn around to look if Yibo go out or not.
He see Yibo is still sleeping like a baby. He gently kiss on his forehead and search for his phone.
He open his social media accounts and updated as committed and giggle.
Suddenly someone back hug Zhan and kiss on his nape.

"What are you doing" Yibo ask. He was still to sleepy.

"Nothing" Zhan said.
They stay like that for couple of minutes.

"Bobo.!? You don't have work?" Zhan ask as he remind yibo's words yesterday.
Yibo suddenly get out of bed and rush to get ready.

Zhan updates make a rigorous notification pops. He giggles to all his comments on that.

Knock knock.

Someone knock yibo's door. Zhan open it to see Wang huan.

"Ge. Good morning!" Zhan greet huan.
Huan was surprise to see Zhan in yibo's room.

"Zhan...!? When did you come and why are you here in yibo's room?" Huan ask in a breathe.

"Ge, obviously I should be in my bobo's room. This is my room too. Ahh....! I came yesterday night to visit him" Zhan reply with giggles in between.

"How did this happened?" Huan ask.

"Huan,!?? Come mom is calling" wanyin who was with huan last night called huan for breakfast.

"Zhan.... Why are you here!?" Wanyin ask when he see his brother.

"A-cheng, good morning bro." Zhan ask them to come inside his room and ask them to sit.

"Zhan, its breakfast time. Come let's eat" huan ask when he realise Zhan wasn't intended to come out.

"Ge, I am waiting bobo."

"Zhan, how did you reach here. And when did you come and did you spend night here.!? Don't tell me you sneak inside Yibo's room" wanyin ask his brother.

"Ge, wanyin what are you two doing in our room so early" Yibo who comes out of his wardrobe room ask.

"Ask Zhan. He ask us to come inside" huan replied.

"Zhan, change your dress. Choose one from my wardrobe and get ready. I will drop you" Yi bo said to Zhan.

"But baby, I want to be with you" Zhan comes near Yibo and snake his hand around yibo's neck and give him a peak on his lips.
Wanyin and huan as so stuck on that scene that happened in front of them.
Yibo who wasn't prepare for this in front of his brother and friend make him blush.

"Baby" Yibo whisper on Zhan's ears and direct him to wardrobe.

"Ahmm!?.. ge. Let's wait him at dinning table" Yibo who wasn't ready to reply for his brother's questioning face make them go out of their room.