Chapter 30: Our Home

Zhan's POV.

I was still sleepy. I can feel I am in a car. Bobo might have take me to the side seat. I try to open my eyes to see him but I feel heaviness on my eyelids.

"Zhan..Zhan... Baby, do you want to eat something?" Bobo ask me.

"Hmmm..hmmhmm" I am too lazy to reply.

"C'mon baby, eat something. I can see that you skip breakfast today." Bobo take my hands while riding and hold it and kiss me lightly.

"Bobo, I want Sichuan Pork and Braised Pork Balls in Gravy" I said while rubbing my eyes.

Yibo lean to me and kiss on my lips.

"If your feel hungry you want to eat something baby" Yibo said and tap on my forehead.

"Then give me food baby" I said and take is hand take as a pillow and place my head on it.

"Baby, wait here. I will go and take a takeout and we will eat in at home" Yibo said and park car near to a restaurant.

"Come fast okay" I said and he left.

All these days I feel so hard when a-cheng is in hospital. I know I can't give my full to my boyfriend. He was still with me all the time. When I help ge to take care of a-cheng, bobo was so tensed that I might not take care of myself. As he guess I mostly skip my dinner and breakfast most of the days. He always want me to happy. And he try his best to make me happy when he is also busy at the same time.
I know he have already find the man who cause all these. He was too tensed on the days when he and xue yang was planning to trap that man.
I feel proud of him always.. I really want to be his second half in all manner. I wanted to be someone who can take care of him and at the same time who he can ask for.

"Baby, do you lost?" I drift out of my thoughts when bobo came and ask me.

"Baby, I love you" he was surprised to hear that from nowere. He just giggle and tap on my head.
"Baby, I love you too" he said and take my head and kiss on my head.

"Let's go" he said and take the car.

As I have asked he take me to our home. To my surprise he have made all set up as I wish. All those photos and all made me so happy.

"Baby, take a shower. We will eat together" bobo said and place food on kitchen.

"Okay" I left to bath. He also take a bath from another room.

I came back and warm food.

"Bobo, come lets eat" I shouted.

"Yes..yes.. wait" he shouted too.

He came back. As I was too lazy to dress up I wear a robe and Yibo wear a PJ's.

"Baby, I am sorry. That I can't give you much time recently" I said and hold his hands.

"C'mon baby, I know how important wanyin is for you" he said and take rice and feed me.

"It's not like that baby, you are too important for me. I mean you are the most important one." I said. I don't know why I feel so sad and I start tearing up.

"Aw, my cute bunny is so emotional" he come near me and cup my face.

"Baby, the little time that I have spent with you recently was enough for me to cherish our love" he said and kiss on my lips. That wasn't a soft one but a passionate. That was enough for me to relax.

"Baby, why you are so loving" I ask.

"Because I love you. That's it. Stop this crying and all and come on finish this food" he take some food and started feeding me. He feed me full and take the dishes and wash it all.