Chapter 25: Wedding Day

Author's POV.

Wang Mansion

"Where is Yibo?" Mrs. Wang ask to her elder son huan.

"Mom, how can I know. Xiaos are almost here. I want to attend them. Ask someone else" huan said. He was not so happy these days. He hadn't get much time with his boyfriend after he go busy with his work yesterday. He was waiting for him to come.

"Okay, I will ask someone else".

"Dear, he might be busy with his fiance. Your friends is here greet them and call for dinner" mr.wang came and said.

Xiaos all reach for dinner all was here to attend.
Xiao and Yibo was not yet out from their room.

"Baby, all.might have reach by now" Zhan who was in hug with Yibo said.

"There is nothing special here. I Feel good here." Yibo sniffs and said.

"You are such a cutie" Zhan cup Yibo and kiss on his forehead.

Knock knock

Someone knock their room.

"Who is it?" Yibo ask.

"Oh c'mon Yibo. Your house is filled with people and you are here being romantic with your boyfriend" Yibo recognise xue yang's voice.

"You..... I will come. And where did you go. I ask you to stay here." Yibo open the door and said.

Xue yang come in and sat on the handle of a sofa.

"I too want to please my baby" xue yang said.

"Your baby, do you adopted a child?" Zhan come and hold yibo's hand.

"Oh c'mon Zhan. You know who I meant"

"Don't tell me he gives you a green sign"

"Ofcourse, he did. I show him my beating heart and he said yes" xue yang enact it and they all started laughing.

"Which means. Our so called hard man too have a weakness now" Zhan said.

"As you guess" xue yang said.
They all came to the dinner table set for their family meet.
They all are already pack to fly to place where they fix for marriage of both couples.

All of them discuss about their journey and all reschedule all their engagement.

Huan and wanyin in seating near and talking about their schedule after and planning for their date outs.
Xue yang and ji li is holding hands and eating drinking the shake.
Bowen and xing Chen was not present in the meet. They are spending their time together before leaving for wedding.

"Baby, when is your concert. I too want to come and cheer you" Yibo whisper to Zhan in between their dinner.

"Really baby!? Thank you. It will be right after the marriage. I wanted to do it before. But when I think about all those consequences after revealing it will be hard to attend my only sister's wedding day" Zhan whisper back.