Chapter 12: Don't dare to touch him.

Zhan's POV

I know he is tensed but how can I make it less. It's almost 6 where is he.
I came to the cafe near yibo's company and I am waiting for him for like an half an hour. I know he will only come at the time he said. But I.... He seems tensed.
Thank God he is coming.
"Yibo, tell me what happened"

"It's something related to wens"

"Wens which wens I mean yubin?"

"No I am talking about Wens under wen company"

Oh he is talking about that stupid Wens. But to my knowledge they are only against us. But why he is tensed.

"They are not that strong who can beat your company Yibo. So don't be tensed"

"Ahremmm!! I am not tensed. And the thing is not that you said"

What is he talking about. Why can't he tell straight away.
"Yibo you might have no idea. That I can't read you."

I know wen chao's men's have been following me for like 2 years I guess. Is he is talking about that. Does he also following me!? No no that is not the case.

"They are giving threat to your parents to take you away. And your parents are tensed. They ask my help. So thats it. Come with me. I want to take you to place. Please avoid more questions"

He man is so stubborn. I am fed up. What did he said. That wen ... Stupid. He really wish to dead. But what kind of threat.
We enter to Yibo's car.
He remains silent. I can't take. And plus I want to enquire.
"Yibo, can I ask you something"

"Short yes. Long no"

"It's short"

"Carry on"

"Do you remember our childhood days.!?"
He seems guilty.
"Xiao Zhan it's not the right time. And plus I promise to parents that I will protect you."

"Yibo just say 'yes' or 'no'. Please. I don't remember that much"

"No, I mean not that much. Still a little"

"What"

"Your crying face in a dense fume"

What he remember that.!?

"We are here" Yibo interpret my thoughts.
We reach a lab. I wonder what he is trying to do.

"Zhan, wait for me. It might hurt a little please bare it"
And he left. This person is suspicious. I still can't figure out about my password. But how could I. This man is so hard to dig.
One stuff came to ask to follow him.
A lab attendant come and ask.

"XiaoZhan, we are inserted a chip inside you body using this equipment. It might be hurt a little. Plus only you will get to know this chip is inside you. The tracker can Easily monitor you. This is one method use in army base. So. Please show me your hand"

She take my hands and take an equipment which slightly like a gun. She shoot something inside my hand near to my thumb. I was searching Yibo to ask what is going on. I can see him through a glass door. He seems waiting for me.
It was not painful.
I come out of lab to Yibo.

"Yibo, I know you are still hiding"

"It's for you safety."

"But"
He cut me off.
"I don't want any questions from you. So come lets drink something"
I know he will only avoid my questions.
We go to a cafe. Which is look like a dark house. He order coffee.
His phone was ringing.

"Yes, Bowen."
"What!?"
"When!?"
"Where are you now?"
"Forest?"
"That might a wrong sign to divert you"
"I know, you stay there I will come with our men."
"Don't worry. I can make it"