Chapter 26: Concert Day

Author's POV

"Yibo, I have planned to do concert next Saturday" Zhan who was sitting on Yibo's lap said.

"That awesome baby. I hope I got my tickets" Yibo tease him.

"Wang Yibo, it's not hard for a professional racer I guess." Zhan said.

"But still I need to get a VVIP tickets to your dressing room" Yibo said and give a peak on Zhan's lips.

"You are the only pervert I know" Zhan light slap on Yibo's shoulder.

"It should be only me" Yibo said and kiss on Zhan's eyes.

"I am leaving. It's getting late. I want to practice. And don't forget to come. Only two days for my concerts"

"Baby, how can I forget something this important" Yibo said.

"Okay, I am leaving. Love you" Zhan stand up from yibo's lap and was about to go to door but Yibo grab on his hand and circle him around and back hug him and whisper.

"Baby, I will drop you. Why are you going away in fast"

"Are you mad Mr. Wang Yibo. I was here at your office for like hours and you are saying I am leaving you behind" Zhan Strom back.

"Don't get angery baby. I really don't want to miss you. That's why"

"Are you being romantic or being kid or something. ..... Baby, I am leaving. I ... I need to go. I will come to after my practice" Zhan said and tap on Yibo's head and left.

After all these times they were more close than in their childhood. Both of them can't take a minute away from each other. Yibo always call before all his meetings and Zhan always use to come to his office. All the times they spend together was special for both of them. But still they haven't move to next step. They both are still virgin.
Zhan always wanted to go ahead but Yibo was not ready because he think before anything they need to understand each other well. So they are patiently waiting for each other to be ready.

____________________

Somewhere near Wang company.

"I don't know boss. If that work or not" su she said.

"Huan is mine. And I want him fully. I need him pure"

"Boss, it is childish."

"You shut up okay. I know him well. If he love that wanyin that much my role in his life is kind of null"

"Then what should we do. Destroy wanyin's family"

"Hahha.. are you using the thing called brain. He is the eldest son of mr.xiao. he is as strong as a king. We can't even touch to his nails. "

"Then.!?"

"Kill him"

"What boss.... We already kill many people but he is someone more popular as you said now"

"I am planning an accident which will be see exactly like a normal. So be here" meng yao said to his only best friend sushe.

He knows that huan loves wanyin alot and he can't love him when wanyin is in this world. That's why he was planning to do it.

Recently he was planning to kill jo mingjue so that he can get the share of xiao company nd conquer their trust. But he was diverted from that when he get to know that his love of life have fallen for someone.

____________________

Concert day.

"A-xian, c'mon you have program today." Lu he shake Zhan from his sleep so that he can practice before his concert.