Chapter 10: Please don't make me jealous.

Author's POV

Wen family was one of the family that always against Xiao company. They always try to capture their power to build their life.

But for four five years they was not in front to fight Xiao Company. The reason was their only son Wen Chao fell in love with Xiao Zhan. The coming Heir of Xiao Company and one of the most handsome man from their country. Wen Chao was following Zhan for 3 years and watching him closely. Still he didn't get to know that xiao Zhan is a leading hidden artist. Zhan was that conscious on that.

"Son, if you marry him he and his wealth will be our" wen ruohan told his son.

"Yes dad, I know. But I still didn't get a single glare from him though I follow him for like years"

"That doesn't matters son. We can go for an arranged alliance. So that we can clear our image and you can get your life."

"Okay dad as your wish"

*I am not entering their pictures. Because I don't want to picturize someone bad. So you can imagine any face.
-author

Zhan's POV

I know that password is not something he guessed. I think we might have discussed about kind of password when we were young.
I understand that I forget it because I met with an accident. What might have happened to him.

I .... I know making up with him will not be that easy. Though I manage to be his friend again he might don't tell me how he got my password and how his character changed by seconds.
I want to meet him. And tell him thanks for that day. But that doesn't sounds applicable because he don't know me as his friend now.
What ever I need to text Yang for passcode to Wangs.

Zhan: hai, Yang, Xiao Zhan this side.

Yang: (instantly) oh!! I didn't expect your text. What happened? Need something.

Zhan: yes for sure. I want to get inside yibo's office when is not around.

Yang: wow that sounds simple..( hahaha) you better go and kill American President. That might be easier to do rather than sneak inside yibo's office.

Zhan: I only need that barcode of Wang's and you make him distracted by someone for 1 hour. Please. I need to check something.

Yang: why should I betray my friend over you Zhan. He is more important to me.

Zhan: yang, I will not make any trouble. I only want to clear our something from our childhood.

Yang: childhood.!? Is that is about that fire incident .

Zhan: YASSSSS!!! But how do you know.!? And you was not there.

Yang: it's something personal. You don't know how I get a chance to be yibo's only friend at America. He is really something. I get to know about this from Huan ge. When I ask about his character he told me these all. So. I know.

Zhan: oh like that. So come to the point will you help me.!?

Yang: what will I get back for this favour.!?

Zhan: what do you want.

Yang: two tickets for international racer week on this Sunday and I dinner. That you can decide the place and date.

Zhan: done. Thank you yang.

Yang: my pleasure. Meet you soon.bye take care.

Zhan: you too.