Chapter 41: Island

Author’s POV.

It was about to sun rise in Greece. The newly wedded couple was still sleeping because of their sweat yesterday.
The sun light was still coming inside the room as it rise. The white room was already bright without it.
Yibo who was not so tired as latter wake up. He look to his hands and rub Zhan’s hair. Zhan who was still weak snuggle more into Yibo’s chest.
“Baby, let me wake up and get ready?” Yibo ask.
“Please don’t go, I really can’t sleep without you” the other mumble as his face was still tight enough to latter’s chest.
Yibo just chuckle and hug more tightly.
After half an hour Yibo try to wake Zhan up. But brutally failed. So he gently place a pillow in the place of himself and place Zhan’s head slowly to pillow and wake up from the bed.
The room was still messy. So Yibo get freshen up and make sort the room and he went to make a some green tea.
He made two cup of green tea and place it to the bed table and go to see Zhan.
“Baby, wake up. See it’s almost noon” Yibo ask while rubbing latter’s black.
“bobo, but baby is still sleepy” Zhan said.
“is my little Zhan is sleepy or my elder Zhan” Yibo ask.
“It’s obviously your little Zhan. He is making me sleep bobo” Zhan compliant.
“Aw my cuties, wake up. We are going to prepare our breakfast. So I don’t want you eat late” Yibo make Zhan sit on bed.
Zhan eyes was still enclosed.
“zhan Zhan, come one wake up.” Yibo take Zhan in the bridal style and when to their washroom.
Zhan who refuse to open his eyes lay there on the bathtub.
Yibo release a sign and go near his husband and clean him well.
He take him back to their room and make him wear a loose white t-shirt and a shorts.
Zhan who get some energy from the bath jump to yibo’s waist and refuse to get down.
“c’mon baby, get down.” Yibo ask his stubborn husband.
“Hubby, let me please stay a little longer. You smells so nice” Zhan sniffs on Yibo’s neck and said.
“baby, it’s ticklish” Yibo said and place zhan comfortably on his waist.
“Okay,drink this tea first” Yibo take his the tea he made before.
Yi bo sit on their bed and place Zhan near to him and give him the cup of tea.
“Thank you husband” Zhan mumble.
Yibo response with a forehead kiss to latter.

Suddenly Zhan’s phone started ringing. Yi bo shows a sign and give it to his Husband.
“Baby, take it”
“Its xing chen.. they might have reach there” Zhan said. Zhan make the call in speaker.
Xing chen: Zhan how are you. Are you taking rest well. Make your husband do work okay. You please relax okay.
Zhan: xing chen baby, I am with my husband. And he is always taking care of me. Why are you tensed.
Xing chen: yea ,…Yibo is a nice guy. But..
Yibo: xing chen, what is the matter of but. I will take care of my baby.
Xing chen: Xiaozhan… your call was on speaker.
Zhan: it’s not “was” it is called “ is”.
Xing chen: what ever.
Yibo: xing chen, what happened?
Xing chen: nothing serious Yibo. It’s your fans. They get to know about your wedding. And they are asking for you both to come to a live so that they can get an information about you both.
Yibo: it’s our personal life xing chen.
Zhan: it’s okay baby, they are our fans. We are responsible for them.
Xing chen: take a ten minutes for it. If you have.
Zhan: we do have.
Xing chen: try your best.
Yibo: okay xing chen.
Disconnected……
“Bobo.. please.. it’s a matter of ten minutes right?” Zhan request his husband to convenience to go online.
“Okay…. Okay, get ready. I think it around 4 in China. So freshen up” Yibo replied.
Zhan eat his breakfast fast and grab yibo’s hand and they both bath together as they don’t want to make it late.
Yibo take Zhan and place him on the bed and took a couple t-shirts for them and Make Zhan wear it.