Chapter 38: Planning.

Author’s POV.

Zhan was still sleeping. So Yibo decided to go to doctor and ask about his condition and all.
“Doctor, I just come to know about his condition and all needed things” Yibo ask.
“Okay mr.Wang, baby is so small now so I will prescribe a medicine and a diet plan to Zhan. And you know Mr. Wang it’s male pregnancy so I can’t ensure you I will be like an ordinary type pregnancy and delivery. But still I think we can make it possible. So I want you and all your family to support his condition. He may can’t take a small amount of stress so keep an eye on it.” Doctor said and give the file of Zhan and all other papers to Yibo.
“Doctor, I don’t want anything happen to my baby and my boyfriend. So please help me with the best service. I don’t care about the money so please doctor” Yibo said.
“Mr.wang, don’t be panic. I just tell you these so that you can get aware of it. Still I will give you the best care. So don’t be tensed okay” doctor said..
On the other side Zhan was wake..
Where is bobo, I remember we slept together.
That blady daddy of my baby might went to seek doctor. I want to be there too.
Zhan then rush to doctor cabin.
He knocked the door.
“Doctor please let me in with that man near you” Zhan ask.
“Come in Mr.Xiao, you are always welcome here” doctor side with chuckle.
“ doctor please tell me all those things you have told him. I too want to know” Zhan ask.
“baby, I have already ask about it. It’s time for his rounds. Let him go. I will tell you everything” Yibo said.
And went back to his ward with Zhan.
“Yibo, you can’t Just hide anything from me. Okay?” Zhan was really angry about Yibo’s attitude beforehand.
“ baby, don’t get angry, I will tell you everything.” Yibo said and kiss on his forehead and they both get in to bed and Yibo back hug Zhan and tell everything.

Wang Mansion.

Mr.Wang and Mr.Xiao was there in Wang Mansion as they get to know about all that have happened.
“Chen, they dare to hide it from. … That’s not a problem. The main problem is that meng yao gain consciousness and he is missing. I have tried everything to trace him. I think Yibo is not aware of it yet”mr..wang said.
“its okay, I will try to trace him and lock him. You are right Yibo is not aware of it. I think something came up to make him careless. It’s okay. I will call him.” Mr.Xiao said. Mr.xiao really proud of his soon to be son-in-law because of all about him and the similarities between them.
Calling……
Mr.Xiao: Yibo, where are you. Wanyin told that you go back to your home?
Yibo: Uncle xiao, yea..
Mr.xiao: what are you hiding. I can feel it son. You know we can handle it together.
Yibo: Nothing uncle.
Mr.xiao: we all know what happened to you and me g yao.

Yibo: ….uncle…I… I… I..am sooory Uncle. I thought to not to make you tense.
Mr.xiao: what ever son. It’s not good to hide anything from family. We all are always together.
Yibo: I know uncle.
Mr.xiao: when are you going to call me dad Yibo.
Yibo: soon uncle.
Mr.xiao: is Zhan is with you right now?
Yibo: yes..
Zhan: dad..
Mr.xiao: I have heard you are also hurt. What exactly happened son..
Zhan.. : it’s…nothing dad.
Mr.Xiao: are you tensed son. I just simply ask you. Don’t be panic okay. I will not kill you to do stupid things. You always choose to do so.
Zhan: okay dad. It’s actually nothing. We both have something to tell you all. I want you to call bot families.
Mr.xiao: don’t tell me you are planning to cancel the engagement between you and Yibo.
Zhan: hell no dad. I love him a lot. It’s something else.
Mr.xiao: okay then I am planning to you wedding. O don’t want you both to make any delay on it.
Zhan& Yibo: thank you dad.
Disconnected…
“they cut the call” mr.xiao said…

Hospital.

“Why are you blushing Jaan” Yibo ask.
“Stop looking at me like that” Zhan slap on Yibo’s face lightly.
“ouch…, it’s hurts” Yibo said.
“I was thinking about our wedding” Zhan said.
“aww jaan, I want to make it special” Yibo said.
“Ge was talking about that before. Make it fast Yibo. I want to get married. And I don’t want to marry with my baby bump” Zhan pouted.
Yibo kiss on that pouted lips..
“You look so cute baby” Yibo said.
“you…. Stop flirting. I am you boyfriend and your fiance. Still you are flirting with me… I am already fallen for you years back” zhan said.
“Aww, baby I said it because I feel so” Yibo said.
“what ever”