[ t w o ]

Beomgyu was woken up by the loud stomping of his brother.

He groggily rubbed his eyes and sat up on the bed, and saw Yeonjun pacing around the room aggressively.

"What wrong, hyung? You seem mad."

"Ah Beomgyu, you woke up? Mom told me that you aren't well. Why didn't you tell me before?" Yeonjun asked, sitting on the bed next to Beomgyu, and placing his hand on Beomgyu's forehead to find traces of a fever.

Beomgyu remembered his day. He indeed wasn't well. But he felt better now. Sleep was helpful.He held his stomach and winced at the memory of the stomach ache he was experiencing not hours ago.

But it was just a memory now, and Beomgyu felt like it never happened.

"I'm fine now, hyung. I ate some expired candies maybe that's why I had a stomach ache." Beomgyu explained.

"Alright then, I'm going down for dinner. Are you coming?" Yeonjun asked, getting up from the bed, and picking up Beomgyu's bag.

"I'll be there in a bit, hyung." Beomgyu said lazily, picking up his phone.

"Okay don't take much time!"

Beomgyu nodded a little, which Yeonjun didn't bother turning back at looking at, and unlocked his phone.

11 notifications from Taehyun.

What would he want?

Beomgyu opened the chat and saw;

Beom are you feeling better?
Should I come over?
Do want me to bring some meds?
I'll call Huening with me
Hey why aren't you replying to me?
Are you okay?
Can you please answer me it really scares me
Can I just assume that you're sleeping or busy and that you haven't died?
I'll just go with the assumption that you're sleeping.
Call me as soon as you wake up, ok?
Rest well :(

Beomgyu sighed. Taehyun did care a little too much at times.

I'm okay, Tae
I just went to sleep
The pain in my stomach just disappeared

Beomgyu shifted around the bed a little more, and then slowly, one foot after the other, he climbed out of his bed, slowly making his way to the bottom of the stairs.

He heard the phone vibrate on the bed, but the noise was followed by a grumble heard from Beomgyu's stomach.

So he ignored the phone and quickly chose to eat something because he definitely didn't want to be hungry.

His mother called out once again, "Beomgyu-ah!"

"I'm coming!"

He slid down the stairs, and saw his mother waiting with a wide range of food waiting for him.

Once he was done eating, he went back into his room, and plopped on the bed.

"Yeonjun hyung?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can you put me to sleep?"

Now now, Beomgyu had his own sleeping habits. He couldn't sleep without a pillow, a plushie or his Yeonjun hyung.

Though he preferred the living one out of his list, he had to adjust with a pillow or something else at times.Yeonjun was one to sleep late. And Beomgyu was just the opposite, he was an early sleeper and an early riser.

That that definitely didn't work out best for the both of them.

"Beomgyu, I'm studying, don't disturb me." Yeonjun said even without looking back.

"But hyung, I'm tired, and I want to sleep!" he whined.

Yeonjun looked back at Beomgyu. His eyes looked droopy, and maybe his body was still weak from whatever happened to him in the morning. He eventually gave in, and crawled into bed.

He let out a small hum, when his warm feet touched the soft cool of the blanket.

"Mhm thank you hyung." Beomgyu whispered sleeply, as Yeonjun scooted closer to him, capturing the smaller in a warm manner.

"Sleep tight."

____________________

no updating schedule :)