[ f i f t e e n ]

"I don't want to go home,hyung." Huening whined.

"Huening-ah, we'll meet again at Beomgyu's later, remember?" Taehyun reminded.

Taehyun and Huening were close neighbours too. There was Taehyun's house, and two more houses later, there was Kai's house. Their parents too, were good friends and so, didn't mind if either of them came over for long periods of time.

Currently, they were standing outside Taehyun's house, and Huening didn't want to go home at all. Instead, he wanted to just be where Taehyun was. 

Taehyun found this very cute, Huening's clinginess. The younger was stubborn, and when he had decided on something, it would be really hard to make him do otherwise.

"Okay, come to my house, Huening-ah. I won't mind." Taehyun suggested, and Huening's face instantly lit up on the thought of staying with his hyung at his house.

"Yes! Thank you hyung!" Huening, chirped with glee, grabbing Taehyun's left wrist, and dragging him through the gates of Taehyun's house.

Taehyun lived in a decent bungalow, not too huge for him to be called rich, not too small for him to be called poor. It was just right,with four rooms, one for his parents, one for himself, one of his sister, and one for the guests along with a small backyard where he often liked to practice gardening.

Huening's house was what you would call of a rich person's house, it was a huge mansion, which stood out in the entire street. Huge french windows, and a huge backyard with all types of exotic plants were there.

Even though they were rich, they were humble, and never have they ever showed off to anyone or even slightly hint that their financial state was something people called 'higher class'.

Huening rang the bell exictedly, and Taehyun just couldn't stop  smiling at him.

His boyfriend was just so cute.

Wow, how good it felt to call Huening his boyfriend! He had been waiting for this day for so long, and it's finally here, and Taehyun still can't believe it.

Huening is his. And he is Huening's.

Such a simple sentence Taehyun didn't know could bring him so much joy.

The door was opened by Taehyun's father. "Hello boys, whatcha upto today?"

"Nothing much appa, we're just hanging out."Taehyun said.

"Yeah just hanging out with my boyfr - best friend! Yeah just two normal best friends hanging out together!" Huening laughed nervously.

Taehyun hadn't come out to his parents, yet. Not like he knew that they were homophobic or whatever, but he just didn't want to risk it. The topic had never been brought up in the house before, and it would be too suspicious for Taehyun to do it himself.

Taehyun's father raised an eyebrow at Huening's weirdness, but then let him off because he knew that he was usually weird.

"Is Taehyun back, honey- Oh Taehyun! Huening too! It's been really long since you've brought him over, Taehyun! Go on, enjoy yourselves, but before that, I'd like you to clean you room, hyunie." His mother said.

Taehyun blushed embarrassed at the pet name his mother used. Couldn't she have refrained from using that embarrassing pet name?

Huening noticed it, and leaned in and whispered in Taehyun's ear," Hyunie hyung." Taehyun shot him a glare, but still blushing mumbled a small yes to his mother and dragged Huening up to his room.

"I'm so calling you hyunie hyung!" Huening cooed. "Or maybe you prefer hyunie baby?"

"Oh my god, stop Huening-ah."Taehyun said, holding his face in his hands. "You're getting me all red."

"That's a good thing, right hyunie hyung?"

"You'll have to stop with this, Huening." Taehyun mumbled.

"No hyung, you'll have to get used to this. I'm free to call my boyfriend whatever I want." He declared.

"I want to sleep hyung. Come sleep with me." Huening said, comfortably getting into Taehyun's bed.

"Together?"Taehyun asked nervously.

"Yeah,duh? It's not like we haven't slept togther befor- wait! Is hyunie hyung having weird thoughts? No hyung not this early, I just want to sleep." Huening giggled and Taehyun's breath hitched.

No, Taehyun was not having any perverted thoughts. He was just scared? Now that they were boyfriends, sleeping together was a much bigger deal. Not to mention that they'd be more touchy with each other. But when were they not touchy with each other?

What if his parents thought something was wrong? What if his parents find out and they turn out to be homophobic? That would be the worst.

"Hyuuunnggg~~~" Huening called out. " Come fast, or else I'm going to sleep without you."

Taehyun just gave in, and climbed into bed along with Huening.

_______________________

They woke up at around eight o clock, more like Taehyun woke up and just admired Huening as he slept. Creepy it may sound, sure, but Taehyun didn't mind. He silently observed how the younger male looked when he was calmed down.

Taehyun has always seen movies, how a girl likes a boy, and somehow the boy always seems to like her back. He thought it was ridiculous, there was no way a person could like someone and always have that person like them back.

Now he knows, that Huening has always liked him, and that Taehyun only never noticed it because he was too busy concentrating on other features of the younger.

Taehyun gently brushed off Huening's hair which fell on his eyes, he stirred in his sleep.

"Hyung?" Huening opened one of his eyes and looked at Taehyun.

"Hmm?" Taehyun asked playing with his hair.

"Today is a friday. Beomgyu hyung's house. I don't want to go." Huening said. " I want to stay with you."

Taehyun suddenly remembered. He looked at his watch, 8 : 13 pm.

They've never missed a movie night ever, and it would be absolutely wrong for them to not go. But Taehyun too, didn't want to leave, but no it would be really rude.

"Huening - ah. It's rude not to go. We should go, Kai." Taehyun tried to convince him.

"Just this once,hyung. I wanna stay with you." Huening said.

"I'm going to be there at the movie too, Kai. I promise I'll sit with you."

"But all the other hyungs would be there too. I just want you." Huening whined.

"Kai-" Taehyun's phone rang.

"It's Beomgyu hyung." Huening said lazily, grabbing his phone and handing it over to Taehyun.

Okay, let me be rude for just this once and get over with it.

"Hey Taehyun? We've been waiting for the both of you! Where are you??" 

"Oh I'm sorry, Beomgyu we forgot to tell you, we won't be able to come today, we're sorry.Continue without us today."

"But the movie night—"

Taehyun cut the call. Oh god, how guilty he felt.

"Hyunie hyung, can I stay over today?" He asked cutely.

"Of course baby." Taehyun said, and ruffled Huening's hair.

Taehyun had never felt happier before.

_______________________

i feel bad for beomgyu ;(