[ t w e n t y o n e ]

Yeonjun and Soobin stood outside the hospital.

They decided to find a doctor first, and then maybe they could shift Beomgyu to the hospital for the days both Yeonjun and Soobin would be in Daegu. Perfect plan.

The both of them walked in, and went up to the reception.

"Name please." The receptionist said, without looking up from her computer.

"Choi Yeonjun."

"Patient's name?"

"Choi Beomgyu."

"Purpose of the visit?"

"He's suffering from Hanahaki." Yeonjun said, fiddling with his thumbs.

She looked up from the screen and raised an eyebrow."Okay, second floor, room number 415. Dr. Kim Yongsun."

"Thank you." said Soobin, because Yeonjun was too nervous and dragged him away from the reception.

"He's going to be okay, alright?" Soobin said as he took the olders hands in his own.

Yeonjun just smiled at him.

_________________________________

"Come in, Mr.Choi." a female voice came, after Yeonjun knocked on the door of her cabin.

Soobin opened the door slightly, and then Yeonjun walked in. Why was he so nervous about it?

"Come with me Soobin-ah." Yeonjun whispered.

"I don't think it's allowed-"

Yeonjun dragged him by his arm to silence him. The two males stood in front of the female doctor, who was looking at some file.

"Yeonjun."said the older male while extending his hand for a hand shake.

She took it and shook it politely. "Yongsun. Please sit down."

Yeonjun and Soobin sat down on the chairs in front of her.

"Choi Beomgyu. When did it start?" She asked, staring at Soobin.

The three of them continued to stare at each other, until Soobin realised what she was assuming.

"Oh no, I'm not Beomgyu! I'm Soobin. I'm just here with Yeonjun." He explained.

"Where is Beomgyu then?"

"He's at home. It's really bad, so I just came to consult the doctor here." Yeonjun explained.

"Oh okay. Anyway, when did it start?" She asked, grabbing a book and a pen.

"Last night." Yeonjun replied.

"Last night." She repeated as she wrote it down.

"What's the colour of the petals?"

"It's white." Yeonjun said, remembering the horrendous scene of Beomgyu puking out white petals.

"Does he know how the surgery works? He knows that he'll forget her, right?"she asked.

"No, we haven't told Beomgyu that he'll forget him. Or else he'd never agree to the surgery. And I hope we can keep it that way." Yeonjun clicked his tongue.

"I guess so. Can you bring him tomorrow? I'll see what we can do." Yongsun said.

"Sure. Actually Soobin and I need to go to Daegu for two days, do you think Beomgyu can stay here?" Yeonjun asked.

"As long as he agrees, it's all good. Bring him tomorrow." She said, shaking hands with Yeonjun once more." Don't worry, he'll be fine."

"Yeah thank you."

Now all Yeonjun had to do was convince Beomgyu to stay in the hospital for two days.

______________________________

extremely short update, and a late one too, but ive got to say a few things;
- happy 1k :)))
-also it's a holiday today, so that means i should write more, but instead i only feel like sleeping?? im a lazy person, sorry ;(
-also, if y'all comment more, it really makes me happy, so please do!

thank you to all of you reading this :)