[ a u t h o r 's n o t e + c h a t r o o m ]

And yes, that was the end of this book!

Honestly, the story was just supposed to end with Beomgyu forgetting Taehyun and Tyunning being a happy couple, but I couldn't even bring myself to write all of that angst. I've broken my own heart writting all of this heartbreaking stuff lmao.

People who write angst; I salute you.

Anyway, thank you so much for sticking to the end of this,and I hope you liked it!

Also after writing all of this angst, I've vowed never to (atleast for now) write angst again oof.

And so that's why my next book 'Can't You See Me' is a TXT on crack chatfic, and I can promise that there's gonna be no major angst whatsoever. ( I've just posted out the first chapter) Do support that book too! Also for the people who haven't seen, I have a Yeonbin book too, 'Memories', if you've got time, go there too!

I'm actually really happy that 'Petals' has got so much of love, and I can't thank you guys enough. I can just hope you guys support my future books too, and I'll just my best to improve too!

Once again, I'm so grateful for all the people who've read this!

CHATROOM!!

so like i've seen these in books, and i'd like to try it out with y'all, i thought it would be fun uwu!

so here's the deal:
- i'll be asking questions
- y'all answer in the comments
- i'll give my answers too!
- don't let it be a flop please ( though im hundred percent sure it's going to be a flop but it's worth a try-)

pft, i don't think it's that complex so off to it!

okay how'd yall get into kpop?

- gee, my story is pretty long. so one of my friends ( let's say friend1 )shifted to japan, and she went all crazy about kpop there. when she came back, she began spreading her vibes to us too. once the topic of kpop was out i found out that friend2 was a blink for like two years?? friend3 told us she was an army??anyway, then me and friend4 mocked them all day long. a couple of days later i see friend4 and she's just like 'yeah im army!'. had no other choice but to listen to all the kpop songs they blasted on the highest volume all day long. and finally i was dragged into this mess too :)

when did y'all start stanning txt?

- mid 2020 ( i was late af ;( )

who is your bias??

- soobin!! i'm the biggest soobin simp y'all can ever find lmao

who is your wrecker?

- beomgyu, but the other members don't fail to bias wreck me everyday lmao

favourite txt album?

- mine would be either 'eternity' or 'minisode : blue hour' oof i can't choose

favourite txt song at the moment?

- i think it's way home as of now, but okay-

NO IT'S MAZE IN THE MIRROR HSJSIS I LOVE THAT SONG

NO IT'S ANTI ROMANTIC GHGG I'M GONNA COME HERE AND CHANGE THIS AFTER EVERY COMEBACK

favourite ship?

- YEONBIN YEONBIN YEONBIN!

i've noticed that you've got different time zones than me, so where are yall from?

- India :)

Lol yeah, that was about it, once again, thank you <3 and see y'all in my other books :)

berry [17/2/2021]