[ h e y ]

hi everyone, i'm back here [ 17th august 2021] !!

this book has received so much love, and i'm grateful to every single person who read this. at first, i didn't want to make this a separate part but as the days passed,, i really think i needed to do this.

the theme of this is pretty complex, if you guys would've read the book, it think it would be pretty clear. just some things i'd like to highlight in this book and i'll be doing it here.

-the beomgyu thinking of cutting himself,,
this happened in chapter 16, if you guys remember. the context was that beomgyu was absolutely done with his life, and he didn't know how to do it any other way. knowing that one of his friends had performed such an act in the past, he thought about relying on self harm.

now there are two reactions to the above^ why would people want to harm themselves? or; yeah, i've done that before.

i know that such a thing is very common among people these days, but let me make this clear. self harm in NO WAY is an expectable way of coping up with stress or problems or anything for that matter.

if there's something that already bothering you, then that's what lead to this. you're already hurt and pressured mentally, do we really think it's cool to make ourselves hurt physically like this? and whenever the reason becomes "i hate myself", can't we try to think about our friends and family who love us so much and would do anything for us?

and let's be honest, if we fall into a cycle, it's very tough for us to come without help. and seeking help...doesn't make you weak. there's no need to think that you're the most pressured person on earth. everyone has their own problems, and different ways of coping with them.

but self harm,, just no. i've come across so many comments which say "i know, it doesn't work" or "please beomgyu, no i've done it." and it just hurts me. it hurts that there are so many of us out there who really aren't seeking the help they require.

and if you're someone who hasn't done this before, i'd say that you're blessed and so brave for just not doing this. if you know someone who self harms, try and be a support to them; talk, make them laugh, and give them a reason to live. it'll always be worth it.

now obviously, none of you guys know me irl, so it's obviously okay that you're not comfortable with me. but anyone, anyone for that matter who's around you and willing to listen to you,,,just let them help you. and if you feel there's no one (i'd ask you to think again cause then you're missing the person who you mean the world to), then i'm here.

i always reply, and even though i'm just a 14 year old, i'll try my best to help.

stay safe everyone :) be happy :))

i just feel like i'm gonna be cancelled for this chapter lmfaooo but here goes nothing;

**on a happier note;
i'm planning a small 50k special [when we get there] does it sound like a cool idea??

-berry :) [17/8/2021]