The Introduction

Chapter 17: The New Venom

The last day of training. Jimin was glad about it, past week was tough as he realized it was not easy to impress trainer Namjoon. But Jimin was liking all this. His schedule was fun to him not like class and work but a whole lot of things added up in past days.

Usually busy from morning five to evening nine, when he returns back to refresh, Yoongi was there to talk about the training. If he had any problem. Jin was keeping a check on Jimin, not skipping his meal and eating healthy or not. Jimin started to get attached to each one of them. By the end of the day after shower, Jimin always finds Jungkook in his room with two mugs of milkshake to talk about random stuff, a bit of flirting, about studies etc.

Though, in training Jimin still calls Namjoon as Sir as asked, he always sees a mentor in him and gets inspired from him. He even tried to find every way to impress him just to see him smile. For that he took help from Yoongi and Jin. Like reaching before or on time to practice on the third day, in the break of the fourth day bringing his favorite coffee as Jin asked him to but ended up getting it spilled on the floor. Fifth day doing dancing only to get ignored. Sixth day giving flower bouquet but Namjoon didn't even spare a glance instead threw it in the dustbin plus punishment of twenty laps everyday and Now today Jimin is standing in front of Namjoon in the same room with a bowl of kimchi. Namjoon looked at Jimin then the bowl.

" What the hell is it today Jimin ?"

" Kimchi for you Sir." Jimin replied flapping his eyelashes, Namjoon got up from the chair and took the bowl from Jimin making Jimin smile.

' Jin was right! No one can say no to THE KIMCHI ' Jimin thought smiling, which didn't last for long as he saw Namjoon throw the bowl in the dustbin.

Jimin gasped and went on his knees, started to fake cry.

' Omo KIMCHI IIIIIIIIII.." Namjoon pointed the gun at Jimin's forehead.

" Get to training." Jimin nodded, getting up ".....after that twenty laps." Namjoon added going back to his seat and cleaning his gun making Jimin sigh.

" Namjoonshii, When will you be impressed by me? From the last five days I've been doing all I can." Jimin asked standing close to Namjoon.

" Did you say something? " Namjoon said pointing at his gun.

" Nothing Sir !" Jimin said bowing, getting back to doing thirty pull ups in his end training routine.

< After six hours >

" Jimin. We are done with your training. " Namjoon left the room, Jimin went to his room to take a shower and met with Jin.

" Welcome Eros. " Jin said.

" Jin hyung. I am Jimin. " Jimin replied, sitting in his bed drying his hair, Jin shook his head. "Aniya, you are Eros and you have ten minutes to get ready for the party."

" What is this party for ?"

" To introduce our new official member to the underworld." Jin replied looking for clothes for Jimin and placing them on the bed.

" Everyone is waiting for you down. so I want you down too in ten minutes." said hitting Jimin's head.

" He is such an Eomma." He commented out loud which luckily Jin didn't hear.

" Did you say anything ?'' Jin asked, narrowing his eyes at Jimin, who shook his head laughing. " Here you go." Jin handed a mask to Jimin.

" Jin handed a mask to Jimin