His Sunshine

Chapter 18: His Confession

Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung were discussion the shipment of new arms from the dealers. Meanwhile, Jimin, Yoongi, Jin and Hoseok remained hosting the party, talking about random stuff except Hoseok.

Hoseok was just drinking and stealing glance at Yoongi, who was smiling at the compliments and comments of Jimin clearly enjoying his company, which everyone did except him. He tried to ignore Yoongi, to move on from him for a week. But today he saw him and drop down to level one. He couldn't resist the pull to this man, he loved since he held his hand out for him to hold.

His eyes travel to Jimin hand that was placed on Yoongi's shoulder. He had enough of this. He placed the glass on the table grabbing everyone's attention. I will have a beer.

" Excuse me ." He excused himself from the rest and moved to the bar.

" Is it just me or he really is acting weird ?" Jin said making Yoongi frown looking at Hoseok who was talking to himself.

' What happen to him, should I talk to him ?' Yoongi was about to get up and Jimin giggled enjoying it.

"Hyung, I will join him. We didn't have a proper introduction yet." He lifted his glass tossed it with Yoongi and Jin's glass. " You guys carry on."

On the other hand, Hoseok was thinking about his past years with Yoongi. How he use to cling to him but he never push him away, he chuckled at those memories. His drink was untouched. He didn't wish to drink anymore than this but couldn't bring himself to see Yoongi smile at someone who he just met, who wasn't him.

" I tried so hard to make him smile and look at him. He is smiling with anyone effort maybe my efforts weren't enough."

" Talking to yourself ? I never knew you were a lightweight Hoseok. "

Hoseok was aware of Jimin presence but chose to ignore him.

" Ignoring me or Yoongi Hyung won't help you with your feeling." Jimin commented taking a sip from the drink.

" Say another word and I won't think twice to kick your ass out of here." Hoseok glared at Jimin.

" Oh really and Yoongi hyung will let you do that. Huh ?" Jimin teased him.

What does he think of himself ? Hoseok fake chuckled.

" What do you think ? He will choose You over Me ?" Hoseok feeling smug. Although, he knew that Yoongi isn't his but he chose not to lose against Jimin.

" I didn't say that but you are wrong if you think its you. " Hoseok frowned at this comment turn to face Jimin properly.

" Oh come on Hoseok. You know its me." Jimin bend towards Hoseok and whispered " and believe it too."

" I DON'T ! " Hoseok gritting his teeth to control his anger avoiding to throw his hands at Jimin. This won't work, I have to trigger him him a bit more Jimin thought looking at Hoseok clenched fist.

" Then why are ignoring him ? let me tell you something, ignoring him won't make him fall for you. Even if he like you for a percent, it will be over faster than a fired bullet." Hoseok grabbed Jimin collar harshly.

" Say it once again. You won't see tomorrow. Don't doubt my love Eros."

Gotcha

Jimin smiled at angry Hoseok.

" Love ?" Jimin laughed " Seriously ? He doesn't even call you with your real name Hoseok. This ain't a fairytale, grow up and move on. He has better options around him." He removed Hoseok hand from his collar.