The Strangers

Chapter 1: The Strangers

" Here is the check."

" You could have called me to collect it. Sir !" The man smiled as the worker's sincerity.

" It's fine Haru. I was planning to pay a visit to the father and spend some time here !" The worker smiled and got all excited realising the man remembering his name, he bowed at him and left to the share this news to his peers. The man chuckled looking at the boy jumping making his way back, it was funny for him know he had that effect on the people around him.

 The man chuckled looking at the boy jumping making his way back, it was funny for him know he had that effect on the people around him

So he keeps coming back to remind himself with the same feeling that he is living his life with no family, no one for him. He plays with them till evening five and return back to his lonely busy life. Coming here brings me joy, which is not something everyone can afford easily, the donation is just a price he pays to enjoy it for some moments of his life...

" Mr. Ruth !!"

To the familiar voice, he made my way to the old father of the Orphan. The old man smiles acknowledging his presence with his cheeky smile before waving the kids around him, who ran in different directions from him laughing.
Innocence~

" I see you donated a huge sum again, I hope you are not forcing yourself with this, we don't wanted to be a burden." He stated looking at him. The young father he remember was not young anymore, but a old man with wrinkles, making his realise how much time has passed by, but one thing didn't change.

'He always say the same thing to me'

" It's not, Just carrying on the legacy, if it sounds good to you." He replied to the father as we started walking around admiring the beautiful weather.

" you returned after a long time this time !" he hummed in agreement, " Planning to stay any longer this time?"

" I am, this time, I am here to finish some incomplete work." The man replied with seriousness in his voice, with no longer any sigh of smile or happiness. The old man noticed the absence of the innocence in those pretty eyes on the boy he remember who use to visit with his father.
Time really flies~

" You are not young and immature anymore like I remember, you have all grown up." the old man commented making the man chuckle at the compliment.

" you are not young either, you should rest old man !" he teased him making the father pat his back laughing, running behind him while the kids laughing at them, before joining them behind.
__________________________________
<Meanwhile in a cafe>