Meet with Mr. Park

Chapter 28: Who is Shadow?

(Jin POV)

' Jimin

' Jimin.'

" You are trying to trick me."

" No. I have never seen this man before that day." I shook him, I was getting impatient. All this time it was him. The letters, the photographs, everything. I need to know what he is planning, why he is with us now, what's his motives, why he isn't saying anything.

"TELL ME NOW." I yelled throwing the side table behind him.

" he is- h-he - " he started to stutter as his eyes widened at someone behind me I know it's him behind. I turn to my name  call out in coated poison sugar tone.

" Jin Hyung." I turn to face him, he isn't wearing his mask now. Everything make sense now, why he wanted to cover his face, how he do all the things on mission, that day how he tackle all men.

" Where is your mask Jimin ?" I asked he shrugged." he is gonna die anyways."

He moved to the man took the gun out of his pocket lifted up pointed at his forehead than brought it down all the way to his chin. I never notice him do that. I have to tell Namjoon and others about this.

" Why you didn't kill him yet ?" He asked as his back was facing me, he was doing something but I don't have any time for all this.

"I-I w-w-ill but not now l-later." I couldn't help but stutter at his gaze which can bury me down straight six feet down. As I said that, his expression changed completely, he isn't jolly. He is angry and scary, suddenly he smiled at me not a pretty one.
Psychotic.

" Why later ? when I can do that now." he smirked. I was still looking at him as he was, he must me controlling himself so much from the time this man tried to touch him, why I never notice these small change in his expression before.

They weren't curious one but disgusting, he clearly never liked to work as the distracted but he did. I gulped down the lump formed in my throat he is not a simple man, when a shot echoed in the room, I broke the eye contact. The body fell on the ground, he shot right in the center of his forehead without even looking. I need to get out of here, they all need to know.