The pain of Kai

Chapter 26: The pain of losing him

" Stay here, I will meet him and come ?"

They were sitting in the car at the place where Yoongi came to meet Kai. As Yoongi was about to get down, Hoseok held him back holding his hem of shirt in his fist. Yoongi looked down to meet with tearing eyes of his Sunshine.

" You will come right ?" Yoongi clenched his fist tight to control the anger he was feeling to watch Hoseok vulnerable again, he promised himself to torture this Shadow to make lover feel so miserable. He cupped Hoseok face, planted a kiss between his eyes. " I will. "

He got out of his car looking at the familiar place. The place where they use to come when they were done with everything, they both work for mafia, they were train to do so, they use to come at night sit by the river under the bridge. He remember how Kai discovered this place, when he was running from the police who raid at a club where he was smuggling drugs, he wasn't caught but found his hideout. Yoongi found him sleep here, since then whenever Kai wanted to talk to his brother, he started to come here and wait for him till he betrayed Venom's and Yoongi. After that Yoongi never let their path cross each other's nor responded to his calls or message ever again.

Yoongi stood near the river as he noticed the boy sitting under the bridge with his eyes closed like always, he didn't notice his presence. Yoongi was about to leave but he stepped on a dry stick, it cracked. Kai opened his eyes to see his brother who he never expected to actually show up, he dusted his clothes rush to Yoongi with a blinding smile, happy to at last meet his brother.

" So you actually came. I didn't expect_"

" What's that you were bother to ask me ?" yoongi asked getting to the point directly making Kai scoff, "you still haven't change, the same, old suga !" he commented with hint of anger.

" Get to the point Jack ?" The emphasizing on the gang name sadden Kai.

huh Jack, yeah i am here as Jack not Kai and he is Suga of Venom's not my cousin.

" It seems like you got the letter and it wasn't pleasing to your Bitch_" Kai spilled poison through his tone, Yoongi caught his neck which didn't surprised him, he started to laugh after looking in the eyes of his brother.

" Yoongi-ah, what am I seeing in you eyes ? love, anger huh- emotions, they weren't there when I was with you ever." he commented looking in Yoongi's eyes. " Don't you dare talk shit about people I love ! " he shove him.

he didn't think about me when he left me here and joined them

" Even tell that Bastard, if he ever hurt my people he.." Kai walked close to him furiously challenging him, " what will you do ?"

Yoongi took out his dagger with his name engraved on it and placed it near Kai neck making him gulp at the sudden action of the older.

" You both won't live any long." he growled.

" Isn't that knife, you said you will only use for your family. Look at the irony of it, it on a family for them." he tried hard not to let his voice crack, sadly chuckle try to hide his tear. He turn to look up at the sky, full of stars and a beautiful moon in center. Beautiful yet Alone.

" Shadow wants you to leave them. He won't hurt you or your boyfriend." Yoongi scoffed. " For me Hyung please join me." Kai pleaded in hope of his brother agreeing for him.

" For you? Who are you ?"  Kai fan himself controlling himself not to let cry.

" Leave all this. It's been four years since we last met." he pulled Yoongi by his hand where he was sitting early," see I brought everything, drinks , your favorite meat, everything we can enjoy like before." Yoongi yank his hand back making Kai heart break.