Jeon Jungkook

Chapter 41: You faking it ?

Taehyung first thought when he opened his eyes to be welcomed by the bright light, only to find the place empty beside was the feeling of rejection

" When will that day come, when he will wake up next to me." Since the moment he realised his feeling for Jimin aren't just liking but more than that it was love. He didn't know whether he should happy about that, that the older knew his actual feeling or sad of what or how the other will ignore now, not just him but also his feelings.

After realising his feelings than waking up to a empty side felt empty, more of the inside." I don't even know if I will see tomorrow." He chuckled at his sarcastic humour and also he hated the room because of the light, even the curtains can't stop them. The whole room is just so bright so he had no other go but to get up since the room is designed for early birds and he hated it because he ain't one.

Rubbing his eyes, knowing very well the way of the mansion echoed his footsteps, it was just him alone in the mansion. Jimin must have left early in the morning not like he did not expect it but was it his cue to leave to. In his thoughts of Jimin he didn't realise when he reached the hall outside sitting while tapping on the table.

He was sorry about yesterday, he knew he did wrong but why didn't Jimin act the way he expected, instead why the older resist, why ? Why?

The last words from last night echoed in his mind__The eyes which makes you fall for me, are the once which won't let me fall for you.

" Good morning."

A voice announced, Taehyung got startled and pulled out his gun instinctively. The man in front burst into laughter making Taehyung sigh.

" You scared me." Taehyung commented putting back his gun following Jimin behind.

" Wait, did I just scare the infamous Kim Taehyung ?" Taehyung noticed how Jimin didn't use the gang leader phrase or his gang name but his fame outside the underworld.

" Yes you did." He replied taking a seat across the kitchen platform.

" I am sorry." Jimin replied softly, bending towards Taehyung touching a strawberry to his lips for him to bite. To the unexpected action, he looked up at Jimin who was waiting for him, staring at him as their eyes met.

Taehyung took a bite without breaking the contact and Jimin pulled back it eating the remaining himself with eyes locked with Taehyung before continuing with what he was left.

But Taehyung, his cheeks just went red at the action of the older he licked his lips, the strawberry tasted more sweet than it actually was and he would be lying if he said he wasn't craving for more.

" Here you go. Have it." Jimin seemed to notice the impact of his actions, he chuckled before pushing the bowl of freshly washed strawberries towards Taehyung.