Join Them ?

Someone was asking me how I write.. so I usually imagine a scene then write just the dialogue of it with different perspectives and then I add my imagination into writing, by describing the scene in depth.. 

Spoiler, don't read the content...

actually This is one of the my ending chapter I wrote following the same process a year back

Chapter 10: Join us !

" Is it angel ?" Taemin said removing his mask. with that they both started laughing. but got interrupted by brown guys entering the lot.

" Quit the act Sam. will you ?"A brown guy said holding a gun in hand and pointing at them.

" Do you know them, who are these guys ?" Jimin asked to Taemin.

" A part of our gang and guards of our  leaders." Taemin said looking at the brown guy whom he wants to kill with his whole heart.

" Sam. Get to the next work you are assigned." The brown guy said indicating Taemin to leave.

" These guys." Taemin sign "Fine. Jimin, here call me." handing his number.

"Whenever you want to. Hope to meet you soon. Sayonara." Taemin said moving in to his bike and left with a wink.

"and you." the brown guy said pointing the gun at Jimin forehead " Come with us. Boss wants to meet you."

"Oh really, then isn't the one who should come here." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"Do u forget who is he Jimin ?" Namjoon got down from the black mashtag in all black suit.

"Oh I didn't know you were here ?"

Namjoon knew that Jimin wasn't someone who will come with the just a call, with his guards so easily and somewhere Jimin knew Namjoon isn't someone to argue without a valid point.

"So let's get going then, others are waiting for us." Namjoon said in stern voice moving to his car without even looking cause he knew Jimin will follow him. During the ride, they was dead silence, Jimin was looking outside the window but was interrupted by a voice.

"We are here. " The driver said out loud. The guard open the door of the car.

Namjoon lead Jimin to a hall which was very new to Jimin since he knew the whole mansion because of Jiwoo or he thought so.

They reached in front of a huge door to which Namjoon once knock and it opened on it own. Jimin met with five men sitting all looking at him like he is prey, their stares were piercing and deadly which was quite terrifying for Jimin but he wasn't going too show that anyone still didn't went unnoticed by Yoongi who was waiting to youngers reaction later to it. Namjoon went to join them living JImin standing their again.

"I did my job which you asked for. Now I think I am done with my apology." Jimin said breaking the silence eyes on Namjoon since he asked Jimin to do the work, to which Namjoon cocked his eyebrow continued to look at the folder which was in his hands.

"Of course. You did earn by completing the work." Hoseok said getting up from his spot moved to Jimin sensually and started to move around eye Jimin and moved his shirt collar.

" and I can see you enjoyed it too." said clearly pointing at the mark at Jimin collarbone. Jimin jerk his hand away and started to set his collar to which Hoseok chuckled finding Jimin behavior cute.

" Don't you think, he did a good job Guys." said still moving around Jimin Hoseok continued.

" I want to know kid. How you did this. Why don't share this experience with us. We would love to here it." shaking his head to the rest cause he knew Jimin is terrified now and his behavior won't help his condition. He smirked at his thought looking at Jimin who is looking down.

Jimin lifted his head so he can make an eye contact with the older.

" Shouldn't you know what I did ? how I did? " Hoseok was shocked didn't expect this coming but didn't give up.

" No I don't. If I knew I won't be asking Jiminshii." said with creeping smile plastered to his face to Jimin mockingly chuckled.

" isn't it a shame that THE dangerous mafia's leaders don't know what I did in a small club to their own traitor." He teased moving around Hoseok like how he did early.

Hoseok turn to face Taehyung with a confusion cause he knew they never told these things to Jimin except Zhang name folder.

" or should I say you couldn't do a job to keep an eye on my action knowing that I am handling your important mission to proof my worth." he stop behind Hosoek and came closer to his ear looking straight to Taehyung in eye over his shoulder.

Taehyung maintaining the eye contact with younger with a smirk. Everyone was amused by younger who was taunting Hosoek.

" ..to proof my worth...to be one of you." Jimin said smirking at Taehyung achieving all their shocked faces including Taehyung who turned to Namjoon.

" How did you know about that ?" Hoseok said facing the younger still shocked Jimin giggled.

" Firstly shouldn't you be knowing this instead of pretending to not to know, how I did the work in order to  bully me Hoseokshii. " He mockes hosoek pointing he index finger in the air.

he knew what Hosoek was doing yoongi thought now giving his full attention to Jimin for the first time. Jimin turn to Taehyung and continued.

"and secondly the thing to be one of you. I reject the offer. Thank you for wasting my time." He stated looking at Taehyung and moved to the door stopped.

"And to your question Hosoek about how I know all this about Zhang being their traitor. I would say you guys are too loud whether it's your guards with gun or member with smirk." He eyed the rest said and left.

Leaving all shocked except one who interrupted by a amused chuckle,"I think that's enough to prove his worth." Namjoon said laughing proving his point to Taehyung and rest and left the room.

"I didn't expect that." The three J's said in unison, making suga chuckle  "Me neither~" he looked at hobi who stared at the door at his defeat.

"He is something." Taehyung said under his breath looking at the door.

"I want him as one of us." Taehyung said poking his tongue to his side cheek, " but Tae didn't he just reject before even we ask to him." Jin said said pointing at the door.

" Leave that to me." Yoongi said getting up giving a glance to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"He isn't an easily target, Yoongi." Hoseok said, " You are doubting me Viper." Yoongi said cocking his eyebrow, stood up moved to the Hosoek clearly offended.

"And its Hyung for you. In two days  he will be here as part of us." Yoongi left followed by Jhope and Jin.

" What do you think Tae ? Will Hyung be able to ?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung who is looking at folder's picture.

"What do u think kook?" Taehyung asked taking out a picture from a folder.

"I do agree with Hobi Hyung but since suga volunteer we can't doubt can we ?" Jungkook said smirking at Taehyung.

" True though."

" See you then I will meet Jiwoo. He is angry with me." with that Jungkook left leaving Taehyung alone.

" Meet you soon Jiminie."  Taehyung said holding at the photo giving a evil grin.
______________________________________
<Re-edited>

.