Old him

Chapter 37: You are changing him.

" What's up with you ?" Jimin asked looking straight at the man looking down

" I feel like talking to you, Can't I do that ?"

" It's not but you know it's you and me we are talking about ?" He answered back with his fingers pointing at him and Hoseok.

" For the very same reason, we are here." Hoseok said trying hard to find perfect words to express his thoughts, when Jimin stayed silent to let Hoseok continue.

" See, this might be funny to you. What I am about to say_" Hoseok said as he moved his finger through his hair, trying not to sound awkward, especially with the person, with whom things just don't work, when Jimin cut him off.

" It's not, continue I am listening." He replied with sincerity and seriousness which caught Hoseok off guard.

" Umm, see we had this very bad start. You know, I misunderstood you then Yoongi treating you all good without hiding it. I couldn't help but feel jealous about it, here we are. " Hoseok chuckled as Jimin joined him.

" But It was fun watching you all red with anger."

" Yeah, I know." They laughed it out together, when Hoseok continued.

" But why are you jealous of me. Don't you see he treats me like a small kid." Jimin said rolling his eyes with a small smile.

" I wasn't for that but you made him believe that it's better to show your emotion to the people you adore than to hide them. I was jealous because I couldn't do that but you did."

Jimin shook his head taking a sip from the cup placed ahead on the table not believing anything.

" It's true Jimin, it's not just you but he started to express his emotions to each one of us, which he wouldn't have done before."

" Hoseok, you don't know but I broke you apart." Jimin said trying to change Hoseok's point but the other smiled at that, a genuine smile.

" Jimin, something are meant to fall apart. So, later to fit perfectly together."

" Sometimes good thing fall apart so better things fall together ! don't feel guilty bud, it wasn't your fault it happen because I have to..."

Why is he talking like him ? Jimin thought recalling the moment when Yoongi said something similar.

" And you know what's funny thing is, the day you and Taehyung got into the attack on you way back. I realised it's not just you that I am jealous of but also Yoongi. I am jealous of how he so easily make you let your guards down, when you are with him." Jimin felt fhe the moment true genuine which only piled up his guilt.

Would he still say the same, if he realise I was the one who write the letter, using his childhood trauma.

" Don't you talk about all these things with me. Hoseok please ?" Hoseok rolled his eyes