Yoongi sincerity

Chapter 33: Should I do it sober.

" Namjoon up for a drink ?" Yoongi asked over the phone for drinks they often go after work.

" Sorry Hyung. I am tired and stuck with company work. I will pass tonight." Suga chuckle hearing the yawn on the other side." K."

"Suga Hyung. Here is the details for our next weapon delivery, you asked for ?" Hosoek entered in the weapon room where Yoongi was testing the guns.

' He is looking so hot as always.' Hoseok muttered under his breath.

Yoongi gestured him to placed it on the table beside. Hoseok bow to take leave.

" Sunshine ! "

Hosoek stopped in mid way, turned with a huge smile when he heard him. " Did you call me ?"

" Are you free for a drink with me ?" Hosoek eyes lite up like he got the precious gift. Since the letter, they started talking again although Yoongi doesn't ignore him but they didn't talk like before either. Of course that was because they took break from their relation. Hoseok regret it and accepted it but the whisper, his name 'Sunshine' somewhere brought him hope that one day will come sooner when he can again lie in those lonely arms of this man. He nodded hysterically.
______

They made their way through sweat bodies dancing together in the smell of alcohol, cigarette, drugs to the area of seating

They made their way through sweat bodies dancing together in the smell of alcohol, cigarette, drugs to the area of seating. Taking seats on the sofa as the waiter placed different drink bottles on the table taking his leave. For hours they sat in silence, watching other and drinking.

" You are awfully quiet today. Am I making you uncomfortable ?" Yoongi asked taking a sip from his glass. Hoseok shook his head, running his hand in his hair.

"Then ?" Yoongi passed beer towards him.

" It's just my tongue. Uhm.. I don't trust it, around you."

" Around me ?" Yoongi arched his brow leaning back with a glass in his hand. " Why ?"

" I don't know what to say, how to act, how to behave when I am with you or how to handle my jealousy, when notice someone eyes are on you. Like right now, the girl at the bar staring at you with those lustful eyes is making my blood boil." He ran his hand throughout his brown locks, as he continued," My mind running all different kind of scenarios of killing her, plucking her eyeballs out like literally."

Yoongi turn around to see the girl at the bar biting her lips eyeing him, he faced Hoseok rolling his eyes at her and he chuckled at the younger who was drunk and Hoseok continued with a sigh.

" But then the thought of you ignoring my existence makes my palm sweat, my mind numb, my eyes tear. So I better be like this around you, quiet." Yoongi let the younger continue as he filled both of their glass watched the younger staring in space.