Guilt

Chapter 31: I am falling for you

<After three days>

" GET OUT !!"

" LAURA, GET THOSE RED FILES TO ME."

" WHERE ARE THOSE FILES WHICH I ASKED FOR ?"

" s-si-r T-the-y ar-e n-ot h-ere."

" YOU ARE FIRED."

"Hey you, GET ME THE RECORD SHEETS."

"s-sir he-ere."

" IS THIS HOW THEY KEPT ?"

" PAY FOR A WEEK IS CUT."

It was already five in the evening, when Namjoon entered the meeting room specifically in Taehyung's room. Where the staff were being scolded, yelled at, being fired for breathing in short a whole chaos. Because someone was taking out his anger on everyone except the person who reason behind it.

" Get out of my sight before I throw you out myself."

Basically he didn't leave his office for past two days, attending all the meeting, important work, attending company events which he never bother before. His staff was terrified, scared especially not doing anything in the fear of getting fire by him.

" Why are you being like that ? They don't deserve this harsh treatment atleast from you." Namjoon commented taking his seat on the sofa watching the fifth girl in past two days sobbing while collecting the paper, Taehyung just threw on her face.

" I am not angry. " Taehyung replied while looking for the file of an important meeting which was in a hour.

" It's because of him. Isn't it ?" Namjoon asked making Taehyung freeze.

" I.I d.don't know what you are talking about."
_______

{Three days back}

Taehyung woke up from hangover and remember a dream he wished to be a truth, took a shower, when he realised he actually kissed him. so the shower end with lots of curses, water slaps, punches, and not to forget screams of embarassment.

After two hours, he got down mentally prepared to face Jimin. Everyone was already in the dining having their lunch except Jimin, making the latter frown. Although he was not ready to meet Jimin but he wasn't actually wishing not to see him especially after they kiss. This made him sad but he was to shy to ask the rest about him as he recalls the night incident. But lucky he that Namjoon did.

" Where is Jimin ?"

" Oh!! he won't be around for a week ?" Jungkook replied nonchalantly taking a bite from his plate.

" A WEEK ?" Taehyung bluntly asked out loud which was covered by Namjoon laugh.

" yeah ! he said he have some project, he has to submit by the end of the week so ?" Jungkook shrug his shoulder as he completed.