I Killed Her

Chapter 41: You Scare me Tae.

" Pretty, where are you ?" Taehyung asked over the phone.

" You won't let me work. you have decided that. Right ?"

" Answer me Shadow."

" I am in the lawn right now." Jimin stated rolling his eyes at the name, the name was more like a code between them, they didn't know what the code meant though.

" Come inside. It's cold outside, it's warm in here." He heard the younger one ordering him over the phone but who was he to listen to at once.

" You are literally standing in the balcony watching me. I can see you on the screen." Jimin commented.

" I meant in my arms sweetheart." Taehyung flirted. When  he was the very reason, Jimin was working in the lawn right now. First, not letting him work then talking about him awfully a lot or reciting all there moments, acting around like the teen Jimin basically teasing him, ranting about how much he hate the fact the flowers are send by his friend. Everything was fun to Jimin, he could never believe that Taehyung can be like this. Atleast the loud talks were better then empty silence he gotten use to for years. But Taehyung went silent, started staring with the heart eyes to him, those were beyond his resistance and then he decided he will sit in the lawn with giving a clear notice not to come outside.

" I am hungry." Taehyung whines to him.

" Then walk to the kitchen have food or go back to your house." Jimin replies as he started typing back on his laptop.

" Nope, come inside. We will eat together pretty please." Taehyung requested in his tata voice. He watched Jimin placing his phone back on the table and getting up. Taehyung jumped in excitement.

He was walking back to the dining hall, when his eyes again fell on the carnations everywhere. The mansion was awfully big yet he could find them in every corner.

What he heard from Jimin was Jungkook wants to fill his apartment completely from the pink carnations until he returns. But of course he doesn't know that this won't be filling any day soon

He was jealous that's ain't anything to hide but more of it, he was worried for Jimin about what he would do if he gets to know about Jimin' lies...

In his thoughts he reached the end of the hall without realising. To his notice this was the only corner of the hall without carnations.

" At last a non flowery place !" He chuckled to himself opening the room door, and it ended soon enough as he eyes fell on a portrait.

Areum
______

" Why are you in this room ?" he heard from behind but didn't move away or run

" Why are you in this room ?" he heard from behind but didn't move away or run. They couldn't hide from each other's actions or motives. Forever.

" Who is she to you ?" Taehyung asked pointing at the lady in the portrait but Jimin didn't even pass a glance at it, he was more like resisting himself to look at it.