Jealousy_ mine

Chapter 40: A Barrier Between

Taehyung woke up unable to register his surroundings. His brain only remembered his having an argument in the parking lot but he woke up in a different room.

" Holy shit." Taehyung cursed as he realized that Jimin must have returned back and all his work, trick went in waste that means Jimin won't pick his calls again nor answer his messages. He found his phone on the table, noticed the time groaned seeing it is afternoon and he overslept.

" Maybe, I need to find his address." he sighed, leaning back," or maybe I should wait."

" maybe you should just rest." Jimin entered the room, bathed freshly, well dressed, " and about the address. You don't need anymore nor you have to wait.." he touched his forehead, checking the temperature," I am here !" he completed.

Did Taehyung know why he is doing that, no just like Jimin who didn't know what his touch was doing to him. " huh." was all Taehyung could let out, confused and covered in the scent of the older. Even his whole room was smelling the same addicting, he closed his eyes taking a deep breath of the male.

Jimin swore he could moan at the sight watching Taehyung closing like eyes taking his scent in. He never knew he had this effect on the other, he smiled subconsciously.

maybe the drugs(medicine) haven't worn out yet he sat on the bed leaning a bit towards Taehyung, who leaned more to the scent. Jimin chuckled at the action and pulled him to his chest. " mmmh." Taehyung relaxed melting in those arms.

" You know how to make me weak." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ears," is this worth days of wait ?" he commented receiving a nod.

" It feels too real." Jimin giggled at that before stating the fact.

" it is."

Taehyung pulled back looked away, with widened eyes " It's not a dream."

" Now we are equal." Jimin commented as he recalled the morning he woke up at his apartment after fainting and thought the same.

He walked to his closet looking for something for Taehyung to wear and placed them in the bathroom for him.

" Clothes for you are ready and join me outside for lunch." He said to him and left chuckling. Taehyung didn't know what for.
______________________________________

(Video call)

" Jimin, what happened today ? Can I know if you don't mind me asking ? " Mr. Lee, his manager asked strangely from the screen to Jimin standing in front of him.

" Nothing Mr. Lee, just something important came up." he shrugged moving behind the counter pouring himself a glass of water.

" Mr. Park, everyone is surprised by your action. I hope you know the impact of it all."

" Very well." he replied without any hesitation.

" They don't have to worry. We have a new investor that I have with me, they will cover the loss, so the employee will be paid as they were promised. you can convey my message to them."

" it's not what I am worried about Jimin but you." Mr. Lee stated with a monotone.

"- and I respect that but you don't have to taking care of me. It was my parents order to you amd it ended with them. Now you dont have to stick to that." he turned his back to the screen as he completed to place the glass in the sink behind.

" My friend will be returning back tonight. I would like it if you could arrange cars for him at the airport and send his family presents on my behalf. " Jimin stated as Mr. Lee noted it down nodding with him. " Will do."