The Venom's

Chapter 04: The Actual Encounter II

" Where are you going Jiminie?" A rapsy voice called him from behind before he could leave the room. He cursed internally as he turned with his eyes low, not ready to look at the man, he had locked in his arms just a moment ago.

" Mr., I am so sorry, their was a small misunderstanding. I hope you can forgive me for my mistake." Jimin apologise bowing infront of the man.

' I have to apologise he is a fucking millionaire.' Jimin thought to himself.

How he couldn't see what he was wearing, the man is literally laced in Gucci. Jimin was still bowing down, from the view he was just thinking in silence.

" Jimin, you can stand up. Allow me to introduce you." Mr. Grayson stated as Jimin straighten up looking at Mr Grayson who was laughing silently.

" Jimin, this is Master, Kim Taehyung." Mr Grayson smiled as he introduced them and took Jiwoo and left the room.

Jimin looked at the man infront of him, the guy was laced in Gucci and jewels. He was such an aesthetic. Jimin who admire artwork, was pleased by the man's appearance, a little to much.

'His just shirt can pay my four year college fees and still I will be left with a large sum' Jimin mumbled under his breath. Without hiding and evidently checking Taehyung out.

" Take a pic it might last longer~" Taehyung smirked then Jimin cheek glow been caught at staring for so long.

" I..I wasn't staring."

" I didn't say you did !" Taehyung said cutting me off with an evil smirk which Jimin wish he could just tear off but he chose not too mess with someone he don't know.

" Have u heard of the Venom's Jiminie ?" Taehyung asked as if he heard Jimin's thought while emphasizing  the nickname, Jimin couldn't focus on what he said to him.

" Sorry ?" 

Jimin could see, he clearly pissed  Taehyung but does he give a damn about it, he didn't. To that Taehyung gaze cleared to dark one.

"Have u heard of Venom's Mr.Jimin ?"  He repeated sternly calling Jimin formally. Jimin was aware of them, he was clearly taught by them by his teacher herself.

" You know what they would have done to your apology after what you did to me ?" he asked  moving closer to Jimin and whispered in his ear. He would be lying if he would say he wasn't terrified by the voice and Taehyung breath hitting his neck wasn't helping him either.

"W..w-what ?" He mentally scoffed at his voice sluttering but Taehyung was  still very close to him until his back hit the wall. He brought his face near to Jimin's crook of neck ans whispered in my ear.

" They would have killed you."
Jimin gulped making Taehyung smirked at his actions in satisfaction. Jimin collect his courage as he decided to act dumb.

" Mr. Kim, they would have done that but why does it matter to us. " He stated with a awkward giggle. They were still in same position. Taehyung  brought his face infront of Jimin's so their eyes could meet.

" Cause I am V of Venom's. Venom's is my gang."

Jimin just stared at him as Taehyung expected from him. Taehyung was smirking waiting for the latter to realise what he heard. He was thinking whether he should worry about the guy, cause by his appearance Taehyung thought he might cry but nothing like that happened. Instead Jimin looked up to me with excited eyes and it shocked him even more of what he said.