The Gang Name

Chapter 13: What about his Name?

Back to the gang's room. They were all in the room doing their own work, J-hope was doing a research on their next mission, Jin and Jungkook were handling the papers of Jungkook's company of legal work, Namjoon was busy reading somethings and Yoongi he was nowhere to see. Taehyung was busy with his business calls.

" Do you all know what day it is ?" J-hope asked getting everyone attention.

" Monday Hobi !" Namjoon said without moving his gaze from the computer screen.

" So what you guys think ?" Everyone looked at Hosoek, "and what do you mean by that ?" Namjoon asked Hosoek looked at them with 'seriously u guys' look.

" Don't tell me you all forgot ?"

" You mean suga's challenge ?!" Jungkook said moving back to his seat. " What else he think about except him." Jin said joining Jungkook making everyone around laugh except Hosoek.

" It isn't like that !" Hoseok pouted, they all sat on their seats when Taehyung joined.

" Come to the point, Hyung. "

" Taehyung, someone said he will be here with our new member, neither he is here nor the newbie." Hoseok started laughing.

" So you are doubting Suga hyung ?" Jungkook questioned, "I didn't say that don't you think if he would have succeeded, he would be here by now but he-"

" Back bitching isn't a good thing Viper ?" Hoseok gulped," Why does it always happen to him ?" Jin whispered to Jungkook.

" I don't think luck is in his favour Hyung." Jungkook replied.

" y....y..oongi h....h..yung"

" So what were you saying Viper ?" yoongi asked with a death glance.

"I-I I was talking about your absence, that you are never absent from our meeting and..."

" Is it ? I will talk to you later till then." Yoongi gesture Hosoek to sit with he obeyed without a single question.

" Yoongi what about a punishment since you couldn't complete what you said." Jin said looking at Yoongi with a smirk.

" Jin you forget that what Suga say Suga does, what Suga wants Suga get ! " Namjoon said with a chuckle.

" Right their buddy."

" So you mean you got Jimin ?" Jungkook asked, " I didn't said that."

" What do you mean Suga ?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow, " I mean I didn't bring Jimin but our new member, let me call him in."

Everyone turns to the door, " Join in." then Jimin entered the room.

Everyone was mesmerized by his beauty, his pale milky skin was outshining in the black outfit, he newly dyes grey, harness, tight jeans were complimenting his mafia look completely which was Yoongi's choice of course ~

" Oh my god~ " everyone said together under their breath. " Doesn't he look like a just perfect Venom, what say Viper." Yoongi said looking at Hosoek with a evil smirk who was still in shock.

'He is so pretty, I never noticed.' taehyung thought, though someone else was also thinking the same thing but he noticed.

" So you agreed to join us Jimin. Didn't expect. How come? " Jin asked.

Yeah you just said no to me yesterday, so how come ? Jungkook thought with a curiosity.

Jimin moved front of Yoongi, made an eye contact " Couldn't bring myself to say No to this face." Jimin smirked. Everyone was looking at them, all were very sure that Jimin will fly to the wall in the fraction of second to talk to Yoongi like that.

" He is gone for sure. " Hoseok whispered to rest they nodded. But what happen next left everyone one shocked including Taehyung and Namjoon.

" Oh is it ? " then Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair and to that jimin giggle a genuine one. Everyone were shocked when Yoongi smiled at Jimin
" Kiddo~"

'Did he do some magic on Yoongi , he never smile with us like that so easily not even with Jin hyung ' Hoseok thought.

'Why isn't he sassy with Yoongi like he was earlier with me' Taehyung thought at the same time.

" I knew you will join us. "Namjoon said lifting his gazes from the book.

" But I have few conditions 1. I will continue with my studies"

" We don't have any problem with that but u have to get trained though." Namjoon replied and Jimin agreed.

" Second, My real identity shouldn't be reveal to anyone except you all-"

" that won't be a problem. I will take care of that." Yoongi said with a wink making hoseok angry.

'what's with that wink' he thought

" and third, I can leave this gang whenever I want."

" YAAH. You are asking for a lot. What do you think of yourself, you are under us not the other way. I can kill you right here in seconds." Hoseok yelled.

" Oh is it ?" Jimin teasing said making Yoongi laugh which annoyed Hosoek even more.

" You jer- "

" We agree to all. Anything else." Taehyung cut off Hosoek making Jimin chuckle and receiving a death glare from Hobi

" Nothing else. " Jimin phone rang, Jimin went to received a call he excused himself to the balcony of the room.

" What is happening here? Taehyung, how come accept to all his condition, did you forget we are mafias ? Is your gun in the grave that you couldn't use that to warn him to cross the line-" Hoseok yelled clearly pissed.

"Viper calm down." Taehyung said looking at Hosoek,"they weren't that much to ask."

"oh really, seems like you have taken liking to him too." Hoseok scoffed.

Am I ??

" Hobi relax." Jin patted hoseok's back and laughed " but what will be his gang name ?" Jin asked and the rest started thinking until when Jimin entered all turned to him, air was blowing his hair in the air and shirt sticking to his body.

"Eros !" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison looking at him.
______________________________________

<Re-edited>