A filler : Their past ( not in continuity)

Chapter 32: Kai's side of story

" Here." Kai gave Jimin two envelop with information and detailed history of two of the members, he wasn't interested in but now he was.

" What are you up to now ?" Kai asked bending over the table towards Jimin who was going through the pages and the connection between them.

" You seem worried." Jimin collected all the pages, kept them back in the envelope and placed it in his bag.

" why Jin's information now ? What are you planning ? He was never part of this." Kai asked with worry in his eyes, Jimin arched his brow together.

" Why are you so concerned ? Any personal reason that I am not aware of. " Kai cleared his throat shook his head.

" What do you want to know. Just ask."

" How did Jungkook got in Venom's ?"

" He was never part of the Venom's. He joined after your parents were killed even after the bastard Marco died.

Jungkook had a sister who use to work in Venom's with me because of which she was dis-zoned by her and Jungkook's father who wanted her to handle the company and make him proud. Jungkook mother died while giving birth to him. So his father took him as the reason of her death. So he was never really present in his life but when her sister couldn't fulfil his dream it came over him.

His sister was close to Taehyung, a family figure. She and her husband died in a gang attack with Marco. His father died after few months from a heart attack four years after, he was eighteen by then. By the help of his dad's trusted men, the company was handed to him at twenty two completely. His father's absence never affected him as he was never attached. So basically he was alone even with a family.

when Taehyung took over the gang to take revenge. We all went to the gang house but everyone were on the floor beaten not killed but the leader was brutally killed. His every body part was cut spread around, it made me puke, it was horrible site to watch. We couldn't get a thing except a torn bunny mask.

Who did that? Why?
We didn't know a thing but it was in our favor so we didn't bother.

The next day we held a funeral. The first time Taehyung met Jungkook in person. It was raining when we saw him standing across his sister's grave.

He was standing with flowers in his hand, the look in his eyes was satisfaction, we took him as a spoiled, rich, rebellious kid who wasn't bother with her death

He was standing with flowers in his hand, the look in his eyes was satisfaction, we took him as a spoiled, rich, rebellious kid who wasn't bother with her death. We expect him to be a kid although he was same age of V.

His sister told Taehyung to take care of Jungkook after him and use to tell us that she told Jungkook to do the same only reason was they both never really met before.

" She won't be happy to watching you all sad." Taehyung walked close to him as he placed his hand on his back to console, to comfort him. We all were close but what he said next shocked each one of us.