Rejection

Chapter 11: He is something.

Jimin left the room he was humming a song to himself moving to the hall. when he saw a female maid running to him. she was panting as she stop in front of him.

" Mr. Jimin., Mr..Ji.m..in-"

" Daisy. Daisy calm down, okay. What happened ?" Jimin said trying to calm down the maid down. Jimin knew almost all the workers there, he was a  cheerful person so all loved his company and treated him like theie master.

" Mr. Jimin. Jiwoo is crying for you
" He didn't gave her a chance to complete but started rushing towards Jiwoo's room followed by the maid.

" Why nobody informed me about it ?"

" Since Master's arrival, you were with the leaders and it was about a day you were away. So we thought we can manage." The maid informed looking at her feet.

" It's not just a day for a child, Daisy."  Jimin sternly replied back. They reached the room, his heart broke looking at the baby with puffed red eyes, pouted lips not saying anything looking at his lap still crying. Jimin moved to the Jiwoo sat in front of him who still isn't looking up and indicated the rest to leave them alone.

"Why is my babes crying ?" Jimin said tilting his head to Jiwoo and met with a tight hug like a koala.

" Where were you Jiminie ?" Jiwoo asked sobbing in Jimin's arm to which Jimin rubbed his back.

" What happened babes ? Why are crying sooooooooooo much huh ?" Jimin asked in a baby voice to Jiwoo, they pulled away from hug. Jiwoo sat looking at his lap.

"I missed you Jiminie. I thought you left me like my other friends." said with pout and teary red eyes looking at Jimin, that break Jimin completely. He wiped jiwoo tears and hugged him back.

"I will never leave you babes, you are my family. "  tears escape from hai eyes as Jiwoo pulled from the hug.

"then why you didn't come in the morning to wake me ?" Jiwoo complained with a pout making Jimin giggle.

" Your Hyung. He needed my help but now I think I should have said no. See because of him I made you cry. " Jimin said wiping Jiwoo's face.

"NO " Jiwoo yelled jimin laughed.

"Why Not ?" Jimin asked with a fake frown.

" He is the best Hyung in this world, so never say no to him."

" Oh really, what I am then ?" Jimin pointed to himself

"You." Jiwoo tilted his head rubbing his chin thinking cutely.

"oh am I nothing then. I am hurt." Jimin grasped and brought his hand to chest pretended to get hurt making Jiwoo laugh aloud.

"No Jiminie. You are my bestest friend." said smiling at jimin

" Yeahhhh.." Jimin said to jumping in front of Jiwoo then turned to Jiwoo and started to tickle him.

They started eating and playing Jimin really enjoyed himself with Jiwoo his babes but little did he know someone saw all this.

<After sometime>

Jimin locked the door behind him and met with staff maids.

"Why you all are here? " Jimin asked frowned, " We were waiting for you !" Daisy answered on behalf of the rest.

"oh, I didn't know. So sorry to keep you all waiting." Jimin bowed to them.

"no no no it's not that. We were hoping you won't tell this to Master." she asked to him.