We Met Again

Chapter 5: We met again

" Didn't I tell you black suits you ?" Jimin commented to Jungkook with a cheesy smirk. Jungkook turn in amusement and walked towards him.

"It does?" He asked in a flirtatious tone. "Indeed !" Jimin answered copying the same and his body language and with that both burst into laughing.

"But I must say Jimin. You still the same! " Jungkook stated out loud to Jimin while evidently checking Jimin out from head to toe. Jimin got confused by Jungkook reaction.

" What do you mean by same ?" Jimin asked touching his nape nervously.

"Why don't you know what I am talking about ?"

" N..no not really." Jimin said with a awkward giggle, instead he was nervous under Jungkook's gaze, which was set on him.

" Jimin. Calm down, it's nothing to worry about. I was just saying you were looking handsome that day, so you look now." Jungkook replied smiling at the cute reactions of the nervous person in front of him. He chuckled when he realised how Jimin's pale white cheek turn to rose pink.

" Is someone blushing ?" He teased back as he poke Jimin's cheek before retracting back to his place.

" I am not ! " Jimin replied placing his palm on his cheek trying to calm the heat down.

" But thank you for your compliments Jungkook." He replied smiling to  Jungkook who nodded back at him smiling.

" If you both are done with your flirting, shall we discuss the work for which we are here ?" both of them turn to voice realising they aren't alone in the room but with makes people around with five pairs of eyes set on them especially a fuming ones. Belonging to the owner of the voice.
Taehyungshi~

"Now Jungkook, Will you enlighten all the rest of us, where you met Jiminie~ " Taehyung asked with emphasising the names mocking Jimin's tone making Jimin huff at that.

" Cause we really want to know
the Title of the Drama, which is going on here~ " Jhope joined pointing at Jimin and Jungkook earlier talk.

"Oh yeah sorry! I realise you guys don't know. I have met Jimin before. " Jungkook stated looking at Taehyung as he continued " in a cafe, when I had a meeting wit...." And he was interrupted in between by overreacting being silly handsome being. Kim seokjin~

Jin jumped up from his seat and literally ran to Jungkook who was standing just few steps away from him.

"Aww, Our baby Jungkookie met Jimin at a date~ How cute.. Oh I never knew my baby grew." He completed looking at the rest wiping his fake tears while other join in his drama passing him tissues and wiping their own fake tears.

" By the way, you have good taste Jungkook." Jhope commented eyeing Jimin from every angle possible.

"Yeah indeed, a sassy but hot chick~" Yoongi pointed out looking at his phone, already use to the drama of the seok brothers and before Jungkook or Jimin could say anything in the defence, they all were silenced with a sudden sound. Taehyung walked out the room fuming before stopping at the door.

"RM, tell him when they all are done with playing around " Just like that He left leaving everyone silent, they were use to it but handling a pissed Taehyung wasn't in their wishlist.

" What's with him?" Jimin mumbled under his breathe, at the latter weird behaviour.

" Relax, he is just stressed out !" Namjoon stated to calm the environment with letting the others enjoy their fun instead of yelling at them and the rest again started with where they left.

" Let me complete. I had a meeting there  after that I was leaving... "then with that jungkook explained the whole scene of their earlier encounter to the rest.

" Oh, hell no."
______________________________________