Jealousy

Chapter 14: Bonding together

"Eros !" Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison admiring the beauty, they realized and turn to each other making a eye contact which break with a chuckle.

" God of love, making anyone fall in love without a warning. " Yoongi chuckle " indeed perfect name for him."

what does he mean by perfect, did he fell for him or what ? Hoseok thought looking at Jimin.

" Who Eros ?" Jimin asked confused at the decision.

" You." Jin pointed at jimin and said "that's your gang name from now on Eros. "

"Did Mr. Kim fell for me, so gave me that name." Jimin looked at Taehyung who frowned and he broke into laughter.

"Just kidding Mr.Kim "

" Jokes apart, let's discuss some work " Jungkook said breaking the awkward tension in the room.

" Jimin you have to start getting training for guns from tomorrow from -"

" One of you !" Jimin interrupted him.

" Sorry, what do you mean ?" Jin asked raising his eyebrows.

" See since I am going be one of you then I need to be trained by one of you, isn't it right RM ?" Jimin turned to Namjoon like a student to principle, he just have the effect on him.

" Right. I think I - " yoongi was cut off by Hoseok.

" Excuse me ?" Hoseok coaked his eyebrow, who thought Yoongi want to train Jimin.

" Now, what's wrong Viper? " Yoongi asked glancing at Hosoek who was standing there.

wait did I said that out loud ! oh god, I should just shot myself instead

" No, Nothing, Carry on." Hosoek awkward smile " I was just saying I have plan to work on so excuse me." Hosoek went to his laptop in the corner of the room.

" Jimin, I wil train you for a week, tomorrow morning five sharp in the underground room 13 !" Namjoon announce and left, leaving terrified Jimin.

" Did Namjoon say he will train Jimin , isn't it the first time his agreed to train someone, Jimin you are lucky. " Jin said patting Jimin's back.

'lucky my foot, why him not someone else, I m just gone'

" After all it's me, we are talking about." Jimin commented with a nervous chuckle

" Yeah sure." Jin laughed imagining Jimin's tomorrow condition. " back to work guys."

" Jimin, you are going to live in the mansion, for a week for training." Taehyung said,"What about my job and studies."

"I don't think that's an issue now. You have a month of holiday from college and job as nanny is over cause it was till Taehyung return" Jungkook turned to Taehyung and pointed " See, he is here."

" And Jiwoo will be happy that you are staying here with him. So that isn't a problem either."

"Anything else." Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

*knock*

" Come in." Taehyung commanded," Master lunch is ready and baby Jiwoo is waiting at the dining for you." The butler informed.

" All are going to have lunch here. Ready the dining, we are coming." The butler nodded, bowed and left.

They all left for lunch, leaving Jimin behind, the last one to leave was taehyung. When he saw Jimin standing still in his position thinking.

" Mr.Jimin, Lunch is ready and Jiwoo won't like to see his Jiminie starve." Emphasizing on Jiminie like always and left laughing.

what I brought myself too, what am going to do..

They had lunch and went back to their work. Jimin on the other hand didn't have much cause he had a habit to have food alone so with so many people he felt uncomfortable. So till the dinner time he played with Jiwoo, danced with him, saw movie and what not.

<After sometime>

At the dining table they were sitting having dinner, Yoongi and Jimin sat beside eachother while Hosoek, Jin, Jungkook across them and Namjoon and Taehyung at the center.

Jiwoo had his dinner already and slept they all were having dinner while discuss some legal company matters, when Taehyung noticed Jimin isn't having food but before he could say something someone else noticed too.

" Jimin, you aren't having anything ?" Jin asked as his mother instinct strike, gaining everyone's attention.

" Jimin, Eat properly. You have training tomorrow to withstand." Namjoon said looking at Jimin to which Jimin nodded.

" Jimin, you didn't have your lunch either? " yoongi said putting a chicken wing "have this its good for you " Jimin smiled to Yoongi gesture but few weren't.

'oh!...... so he noticed, him not having food properly, but never noticed me skipping meals for him...

wow! great! ' Hoseok stabbed the chicken piece in his plate gaining Jimin's attention. Jimin knew that somewhere Hosoek have feeling for Yoongi and is getting jealous.

'since I don't feel like having food why not play with it its gonna be fun'

" Hyung, you didn't have either have this " he made a bite " it taste good." Yoongi turned to him and lifted his hand to take the spoon but instead Jimin fed him holding his hand in air eyeing at Hoseok with a smirk.

'this bitch' Hosoek got up angrily " I am full " and left.

"what happened to him ? " Taehyung asked with a confused face " he is acting weird today."

" He is normal. You finish your food." Jin said. Jimin confirmed at Hosoek action that he have feeling for the older but remembering Hosoek face he started laughing.

" Jimin don't laugh while eating." Jungkook said eyeing the younger but Jimin couldn't help but laugh " is ramen funny ? " Yoongi said and chuckled.

" No, I just remembered something funny, I am full too." Jimin got up giggling , bid good night to rest and left.

'he is weird too but a cute one' Jungkook thought and smiled at Jimin leaving shaking his head.
______________________________________
<Re-edited>