Giggles of the Three

Chapter 27: This can't be !

" How about a cake, let make a cupcake." Jimin decided to make a cake. He started to look around for ingredients. He started to make the batter.

"Everything is ready. Now I have add flour, mix it well and bake." He looked for the flour, found it in the upper cabinet.

"Here it is." He stretched to take it. " Just a bit more and I will get it." He just got a hold of it.

" What are you doing in kitchen Jimin?"

He lost his balance and the flour fall all over the person completely. Jimin's eyes widened at the person, couldn't make out anything except.

"Oh my holy lord."

" Jimin, what the hell." Taehyung gasped as the flour from jar fall all over him. Jimin covered his mouth with his hand in shock and started laughing as Taehyung was looking more like a ghost at that point.

Taehyung was covered with flour completely. His black night suit was completely white drenched in flour.

" Don't tell me you did this intentionally Jimin?" Taehyung spit out as he rub the flour from his hair and face creating a white smoke around him, Jimin was still laughing but nodded slightly, " what ? no! no! I didn't. I swear." Jimin spoke between his laugh as he was literally lying on the counter top.

" Will you stop laughing now." Taehyung said with a serious tone, Jimin crossed his arm on his chest.

" Mr. Kim, don't use that tone with me. I didn't do anything. I was just try to take the flour and almost succeed, it was you ?" Jimin pointed at Taehyung.

" Wait, me what me ?"

" Who ask you to move so silently and on top of that speak in such a deep voice and that to in a whisper. So I wasn't expected someone so sudden. So shock result in slipping of the jar and this happen." He commented throwing his hand in the air

"of course. When there are maids in the mansion why are you cooking ?" Taehyung said crossing his arm at the chest.

" Because I asked them to leave. I wanted to cook for myself." Jimin replied crossing his arms at the chest moving closer to Taehyung.

" When will you ever listen to us Jimin." Taehyung said rubbing his temple while Jimin moved a bit closer trying to intimidate him.

" Never, what will you do ?"

Taehyung turn to his right to find the flour jar still half filled, " so you decided you won't listen to me." Taehyung asked eyeing the flour as Jimin closed his eyes and shook his head as he open his eyes. Taehyung threw the remaining flour on Jimin.

" You did not just do that." Jimin said looking down at himself. Taehyung bend a little with a smirk plastered on his face, wiped the flour from Jimin's face.

" what if I just did Jiminie."

Jimin took the wiped cream can and sprayed it on Taehyung whole face started to laugh. Taehyung stood still listening to Jimin laugh, Jimin he lifted his hand to Taehyung's face wiped the wiped cream from his eyes.

"Oh wait ! - he ran to the fridge took out a cherry box and took out one cherry out it , places it very carefully on Taehyung nose.

"- right there, now it completely with a cherry on top."

Taehyung snatched the cream can from Jimin, he understood everything and started to run, so did Taehyung.

" Jimin stop get it on your face and we are done."
____________________________________