Jealousy II

Chapter 20: We are Done.

It was four in the morning and Taehyung was rolling on the bed from his left to right, right to left, but couldn't get a ounce of sleep. From past five hours he has been lying on the bed rolling to sleep but he couldn't get one. Certain someone was in his mind, many doubts but he can't ask anyone, how to ask and moreover whom to ask ?

"ARGH !!" He threw his blanket off the bed and sat up. " Let me sleep. Get off my mind, it's fucking four, don't run in my mind J-"

" Who is running in your mind ?" Taehyung turned to see Jungkook standing at the door way.

" Why are you still up ?" Taehyung asked instead of replying " Couldn't sleep then I saw your room lights on. I thought you might have forget to turn it off so just came to but why are you up still ?" Jungkook raised his brows and asked,"and who is on your mind? "

" No one, just a deal I have to crack." Jungkook chuckled " you stressing over a deal, oh give me break." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" Let me complete. A deal that I have to crack legally. Does that make sense to you." Taehyung lied back on the bed.

" I might be overthinking."

'why did I lie '

"Why you are still up, what's wrong ?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook lied next to him on the bed." I was just thinking about something " Taehyung turned to Jungkook a he completed " actually someone."

"who ?"

" same, the person on your mind."

" Jimin." Taehyung replied without thinking.

shit

" So you are still awake. The reason is Jimin ? " Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung, his voice wasn't sweet but plain with no emotion rather sounded annoyed at the thought.

" Nah but your reason is Jimin. Isn't he ? what about him ?" Taehyung changed the topic.

" I don't know he just isn't leaving my mind."

"Why ?" Taehyung asked with a curiosity.

" I don't but I think he have someone he like, once I heard him calling someone Sweetheart- "

" Who ?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes making Jungkook arch his brows as he asked " why are you reacting that way ?"

" No just I didn't expected that from him. You know to be sweet to someone " Jungkook nodded as Taehyung felt relief in the thought of convincing Jungkook.

" I am not surprised. Not after watching him with Yoongi Hyung." Jungkook replied," then today's the way he answered the question, I don't know why I felt he have someone he fear to betray."

Taehyung was just staring at the ceiling, what he would have said or answered when he himself couldn't sleep because of the same thought, on the other hand Jungkook wasn't very pleased with Taehyung's curiosity towards Jimin. Not after he realized he is attracted to Jimin from their very first meeting.

" Why are you so concerned about Jimin ?" Jungkook asked looking over Taehyung who couldn't know what to answer.

I don't know myself.

" He is part of us. Now he is one of my responsibility." Taehyung control himself to scoff at his own answer."Is that the only reason? " Jungkook asked turning back to the ceiling/

"Of course ! " Even though Taehyung himself didn't know why he felt the need to protect Jimin who clearly doesn't need any but it wasn't the only reason.