The letter

Chapter 21: Shadow's letter

Jungkook and Jimin were having breakfast in a café . It was a small, classy , expensive but an subtle décor café. They were sitting near the window side. Jimin took a bite of the waffle he ordered when he noticed the other not eating anything off his plate.

" Kook. Why aren't you eating anything ?" Jungkook nervously rubbed his nape before after the question that kept him up all night.

" Minie. Can I ask you something ?" Jimin just nodded taking another bite.

"Do you love someone ?" Jimin stopped eating with a pause he replied with " should I lie or say the truth !?" he asked playfully but only received a stern." truth !"

Jimin answered in a serious tone " I don't but I had a crush like a few years back. " Jungkook asked, " so did they anything happen like you confess."

" I didn't. I never had the courage to. I thought I wasn't good enough. " Jimin replied with a sad smile and a shrug.

" She was lucky enough to get your attention." Jungkook without realizing said it out loud. Jimin giggled.

" You think so ?" Jimin bend towards Jungkook making him blush without even trying. Jimin laughed noticing Jungkook ears turning red.

" Now I think you are right, she was lucky to meet me at that time of my life. " Jungkook could so much emotion in Jimin's eyes when he said the line.  Now he could only think about what he meant by that time, is is different from what he was back then  Jimin hates now. He was brought back to reality by a beautiful voice he absolutely adores.

" But why did you ask that question out of blue ?" Jungkook took a sip of the juice.

" I heard you call sweetheart to someone on a phone call week ago. So ? " Jimin started laughing.

" Oh that was Sam, the one I did my first task with."

Jungkook changed the topic in embarrassment as the continued to finish their meal. They reached at the college gate after some time and Jimin extended out his hand for a handshake but met with a hug instead, his cheek turn red at the unexpected gesture while Jungkook just flashed his bunny smile.

*click*

" did you hear something, maybe a click." Jimin asked pulling back while Jungkook was so absorbed the warmth and feeling he just felt especially after knowing the feeling for Jimin.

" what? No it just in your head. " but Jimin knew he wasn't listening all this.

"I think you are right then bye I will leave." Jungkook left by his car. Jimin enter the college murmuring a song when his phone rang.

" Hello, Jimin here."

" Jimin, where are you?" Jimin heard Jin panicking on the other side of the phone.

" Jin Hyung, calm down what happen ?"

"Yoongi and Hoseok broke up."

"WHAT ? how do you know ?" Jimin pretended to be surprised at the action.

" I was passing their room, when I saw Yoongi leaving his room, he looked pissed. I was about to leave when I heard Hoseok cries. I am trying to control him but he is just crying. Did you had any idea about of this ? " Jin asked Jimin hoping that he might have seen this coming.

" What about Yoongi hyung ?" Jimin asked ignoring the question.

" I don't know, he just left to somewhere ?" Jimin cursed at the moment.