The Realisation

Chapter 30: The Owner Mr. Park

Jimin woke up all tired, he looked around him and found himself sitting on the bed side on the floor but then something strike him like a train.

" Did I actually slept last night." He was not expecting this without a reading a book but actually with a intention to sleep. He wa suffering from insomnia since his parents death, the nightmares never let him sleep but he slept last time.

He rubbed his eyes with a free hand. No matter what other say but a actually sleep even just for few hours is refreshing.

" Why the hell, I was sleeping in this position." he mumbled rubbing his back which was aching due to sleeping in a sitting posture but still not noticing the room.

" I need pain relieving patches." he groan lifting himself up from the floor but got pulled backward by something which was inside the blanket. He looked at his arm which was disappearing in this huge blanket. He pulled his arm but failed.

" I can't even feel it anymore." He commented in a dozy voice throwing the blanket away, awaking himself completely.

" shit !" He finally noticed the male sleeping on the bed and the flash of last night hit him like truck.

<Flashback>

"S-sorry, Initiate what ?"
Taehyung smile before holding the Jimin's nape.

"This." Taehyung slammed his lips on to Jimin. Jimin eyes went wide open as he felt a pair of lip on his before he could react the other got back giving his infamous box smile to the boy standing in front of him.

" See we are equal now." He stated placing his hand on his own waist, trying to be high but giggling at the end. It was just a peck but enough to be shocked. Jimin stood there looking at him blanking not knowing what to say.

" Did you get it ?" Taehyung asked moving closer to Jimin, wobbling left to right like a kid on a swing.

" O-oh O-k " Jimin replied blinking slowing still looking, god knows thinking what.

" Good boy.£ Tae commented giving me a innocent smile, leaning in pinching Jimin's now red cheeks, waking him up.

" I think you should sleep now." Jimin removed Taehyung fingers from his cheek, making him pout a little.

" Tuck me to bed then." He stated looking down, tucking at Jimin corner of the shirt.

' I think I should just kill him right now.' Jimin thought staring blankly at pouty Taehyung, ' Nevermind.'

He tucked him in the bed and got up ready to leave. When Taehyung held his arm tightly.

" Where are you going now ?"

' to hell, wanna come'

Jimin really wanted to say this but he can't as tears shined in Taehyung eyes. By now he knew drunk Taehyung is a baby, a kid.

" Stay here please !" He commented when not getting the response to the earlier questions from jimin. His voice laced with vulnerability. Jimin nodded unconsciously sitting beside the lying boy.

" you sleep first." Jimin said, avoiding the request. Taehyung smiled nodding his head, holding his arm tightly near him like a teddy. After a while Taehyung slept but still didn't loose the grip around the arm, when Jimin try to pull only murmuring " not to go !"

Jimin sighed, leaving his arm be where it is, looking at the boy wondering
" looking at you I can't believe you can kill someone. like ever." He felt a weird feeling as he closed his eyes.