Hate

Chapter 19: The Game

Midnight two the party finally got over, all people left the mansion. All of them went back to their rooms to rest. Jimin sighed at the exhausted night on his way to his room to his he passed a room with a door wide open.

" I don't remember whose room is this one." He peeped in and awed at the sight infront of him.

" who would have expected from this from Yoongi hyung."

Yoongi and Hoseok were peacefully sleeping in each other's arms in random room of the mansion. Jimin closed the door silent without disturbing them but not without clicking their pictures, beautiful ones.

Next day everyone was having their usual work, when Jimin shared their pictures to the rest he took yesterday. Everyone was happy to see Yoongi and Hoseok together. They also didn't expected Yoongi to share the news himself. Hosoek was being called sunshine by Yoongi which the rest found it new, strange but cute and Hosoek was just living his life on cloud nine.
______________________________________

<Two week passed>

Jimin's college was starting in few days. As promised Jimin was working for them as their Pretty Distraction. He acted as a seducer attracting their targets and handling them to the rest.

He worked like Yoongi saying,' Act like a fool, to fool the fool. Who think he is fooling you.' He acted all like a prey to his predators, to get him trapped in the net planned by the hunters themselves. After all no one could resist his angelic appearance and charm.

Despite of all the days of his work in the underworld, He was an unknown face in underworld. Just know by his infamous ' Eros'. They all knew he was dangerous not only because he was a part of the most dangerous unit but of his aura alone. His face was unknown covered under the mask but still held the power, which even the other found fascinating. Even the Venom's couldn't bring themselves to ignore such as beauty.

As for Jimin, He was enjoying what he was doing. What will be more fun then to see someone tempt for him but can't touch him.

All Venom's enjoyed his company. Now, he wasn't just any sassy chick but a cute angel. Although Hoseok still couldn't Jimin all angelic nor was comfortable with him. It wasn't just because he was close to Yoongi and but something wasn't fine with Jimin, He knew something was off about this all sweet guy.

Jimin and Jin entered the room to the rest, where the other's were waiting as they were on a mission alone.

" Jimin oh my god. when you said him.... who you are ? " Jimin nodded in between his laugh with his hand covering his mouth and body scouted down to control himself from laughing.

" - the look on his face was worth watching."

" when you kicked him on his balls." Jimin started laughing again with Jin.

"- that was worth watching too !" They both sat on their chaired and started talking about how fun their today's mission meeting was to them."

" yeah how can I -"

Before Jin could completed Namjoon interrupted him with his hand over his forehead in distress.

" Jin. I told you no fight. It was just a meeting, it wasn't supposed to involve fight that's why I send you there and not Hoseok or Jungkook."

" I didn't do anything. " Jin sulked and folded his arms over his chest. Jimin was controlling his laugh knowing clearly Namjoon is talking about as they were clearly instructed by Namjoon not to involve violence, it was just to give a experience to Jimin how to handle the meeting which clearly Jin didn't do.