The Personal Meet

Chapter 12: The personal Meeting

The rest of the day went just like that, to Jimin he was confused or thinking about something about them that if they wanted him to join their gang.  why didn't they convince me once or threatened me that was weird or something he didn't expect from the dangerously gang, his thought were interrupted by someone.

" Jimin~"

" Hey Jungkookshi. May I help you ?" Jimin asked noticing Jungkook's presence.

" Yeah by not being so formal with me. Jiminshii~" Jungkook said escorted near Jimin, who is standing in the middle of the hall way ready to leave.

" How can I ? Specially knowing that Mr. Jeon is not only a youngest known owner of a company but also a leader of the Venom's." Jimin said with a playful chuckle earning a smile from Jungkook.

" About that I can't say anything." Jungkook said with shrug.

" So I saw Jiwoo really like spend time with you which is very new to see." Jimin nodded chuckling.

" He is really mannered and a sweet child." Jimin said looking at the drawing Jiwoo gave him a while ago.

" I can see that. " He said pointing the drawing in Jimin's hand

" So you are leaving."

" Yeah, I am done for today and this Job."

" Why don't you want join the Venom's ?" Jungkook asked wanting to know Jimin's opinion to which Jimin raised his eyebrow and giggled.

" I don't think, I need to give you reasons to my decision Mr. Jeon." He replied very politely.

"but-" before Jungkook k could ask anything further Jimin's phone screen flashed indicated someone's call.

" Aish, This guy~ " Jimin sigh looking at the caller ID as he answered the call excuse himself.

"  Where are you ? Don't tell me you forget about our meet up?"

" I remember about it. Chill, i am on my way."

"Okay, I will wait at the cafe angel~" he chuckled.

"okay, sweetheart~ " Jimin said making Jungkook suspicious about the person he is talking to.

" Sorry Mr. Jeon. I have to meet someone."

" Yeah, sure go ahead." They bid their bye.

" Who is this sweetheart to him ?" Jungkook thought and left the hall .

" Even I think the same Jungkook who is his sweetheart ?"

"Hello, I want you to follow Jimin and  report me whom he is meeting and where." The man ordered over his phone.
______________________________________
<In the cafe>

" At last Jimin you are here, so How was your day today?" Taemin asked taking a sip from his cold coffee.

"Good that's atleast I can say."

"And why is that ? Did your job didn't go well, should I help with the issue ?" Taemin asked meaning that he can handle the people to those who Jimin work for.

" So you are gonna deal with the ones whom I work for ?" Jimin lifting his brows in amusement.

" Are you doubting me. Don't forget I work for mafia and I have completed all my assigned mission in one go." He bluffed pouting at Jimin.

" I work as a nanny for Mr. Kim Taehyung. Wanna deal with him ?" Jimin asked Taemin eyes widened.

"y..y.ou w..w-ork for V ?" Taemin was shocked and Jimin was laughing.