Revenge

Chapter 38: Mr. Park is Shadow.

" Missed me~" Taehyung booped his nose chuckling abit at the shock fce of the other.

" Wha. Aham." Jimin pointed the cloth in his mouth, trying to talk with it.

" Sorry, your eyes just reminded me of someone for a sec." Taehyung whispered as he untied the cloth.

" Does that mean you are going to tie my mouth for that." Jimin commented sarcastically rolling his eyes.

" Nope, I don't think so Mr. Park." Jimin arched his brows to the name Mr. Park.

"Why do you even call me that ?" Taehyung snorted " Why ? don't you like that. You call me Mr. Kim before didn't you ?" Jimin poked his tongue on the inner cheek to the attitude Taehyung was giving.

Wasn't he all sweet and all

" Do what you want that doesn't bother me ?" Jimin waved his hand.

" How does anything related to your main target not bother you, Mr. Park." Taehyung said out loud, making the other go blank on that.

Main target, does he... know Jimin thought, Jimin touched the weapon in his pocket.

" What ? I don't know what you are tryna say Tae ?" He played it off and turned to leave.

" Of Course you don't because Shadow does-" he moved around and stood in front of Jimin.

" Let me rephrase it, how come it doesn't bother you Shadow ?" Jimin stabbed him in the lower abdomen abruptly.

"Argh." Taehyung shut his eyes tight at the sudden pain," Don't you know the main character is supposed to know the secrets at the very end of the story ?" Jimin asked with sarcasm.

" Is it ? but it's not like I am the only main character of our story ?" Taehyung commented with a wink holding Jimin's hand over the knife.

" You speak to much V." Jimin covered his ear with his free hand, "Oh I do, anyways." he replied with sarcasm and pulled Jimin by his waist quite close.

"But point to be noted. I never knew Shadow will be this pretty, when it comes in light." he whispered, bending towards Jimin's neck.

As his breath hit Jimin's neck, he subconsciously deepened the knife cutm"Argh !" Taehyung's head fell on Jimin's shoulder as he started to breathe heavily.

"Are you blushing Shadows ? Do my words have that much impact on you ?" He said in a deep voice try not to lose consciousness.

"Shut up." Jimin staggered him, pushing to the wall with his one hand on the knife and the other on the neck.

" Woah, That was so hot

" Woah, That was so hot." Taehyung bite his lip in between his teeth, watching Jimin stare at him intensely.

" Why you ain't fighting back huh ?" Jimin watches the other flirting with him without any attempt to fight back, resist or push him.