The Beast, Queen and their Prince

Chapter 43: The Angel He Saved.

(Morning)

" WHERE IS HE ? YOU HAD THIS ONE THING TO DO THAT WAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIM

" WHERE IS HE ? YOU HAD THIS ONE THING TO DO THAT WAS TO TAKE CARE OF HIM."

" sir.. we did. "

"THEN WHERE IS HE ?" Taehyung was shouting at the workers and the reason was Jimin. He left in the morning and no one know anything about it.

Taehyung stomped to his room found Hoseok sitting in the room with a paper in his hand.

" Where is he ? Hoseok ?" Hoseok said nothing just passed the note to him, looking at his reaction. He was pissed, angry, Taehyung could make out one thing. The letter ain't about something good.

" I warned you Tae. I warned you back then." he stated and lashed out of the room.

I am done with this job. I can't put myself in danger situation like this. According to my third condition I can leave whenever I wish to. With this bullet I would sign off. I don't want any tied with anyone, anymore. Don't look for me.

~ Eros

" How can he think of cutting ties with me." Taehyung crumble the letter in his hand throwing that in the fireplace.

" Where the hell is he ?" Taehyung gritted his teeth as he took his phone out of his coat pocket dialed Jimin phone heading to his car rushing to the nowhere.

" Where are you ?" Taehyung asked in a deep voice once Jimin picked up, " Seems like you got the letter. Minding my business."

" where are you going ?" Taehyung watches the red dot moving to an unknown Destination after successfully tracking Jimin.

" Don't test my patience, Love." Taehyung warned him and Jimin hung up on him again. Taehyung wasn't even surprised by this but pissed as he glanced at the phone.

" You will see." He pushed his hair back changing the gear breaking the signal speeding up.

Jimin was in his car driving at high speed when he noticed a familiar black car following him, he sighed " he won't let me be."

He kept staring at the front mirror and noticed the car nearing. Taehyung accelerated at a crazy speed until he reached next to it, he drew the window down.

" Jimin stop the car. Right now." The older one didn't even bother to look at him instead put on his shades and accelerated his car until passed the car beside.

His attitude will kill him one day

" F*ck" he cursed under his breath, he never expected the man to drive like that," but you can't ignore me like this, not this time love. I won't let you run away from me."

Jimin noticed a car taking a U turn, he stared at the car through the mirror till the car went out of sight. When suddenly he noticed a car coming towards him at a deadly speed in his direction, he looked at the driver. Taehyung