Emotions

Chapter 36: Conflicting emotions

(after an hour)

"....and I am done with this one." Jimin said out loud placing the book on the table. He turned to watch Jin sitting looking at the computer screen following each one of them.

" What happened Jinnie. Missing them, don't worry they will back in no time." he gestured Jin to come near him but Jin didn't bother to follow him.

" oh you are so stubborn. Its annoying but since you are handsome, I'll let it slide."

" Do you know Jin. I have a small surprise news to share but " Before Jimin could continue he heard the noise of servant rushing for work, did they return.. so soon. As he was in his thought walking towards Jin facing the door. He switch off all the camera recordings.

" Get off of m-" Jin stood up and Jimin threw himself on him.

" I am so happy you are back. We missed you." Jin tried to pushed him back " Go ahead, try to push me." Jimin whispered in tone of sarcasm.

" Jin, you are here." Jin heard Hoseok's voice with the door being opened and so the grip tightened around him.

" I hope you behave for Jungkook." and with that he released him. Jin turned with a smile.

" Missed me Hobi." and hugged the male standing.

" Where are the rest ?" Jin asked, " In the room but where were you ?"

" In Tokyo, why ?" Hoseok turned his head to Jimin, " Look I told you. Now you explain to him and I will take a shower." he said leaving the room but not without giving a look to Jin, basically warning him to dare to blunt out a word.

" Come I will take you to the rest."

They entered the room where one was already aware of Jin's return thanks to Jimin but they were all looking at someone. Jin didn't bother to look at anyone or meet them nor he didn't notice someone eyes on him or someone greet him but see who it was.

" He ?" Jin turned to Hoseok in shock.

" Wait, I will tell you everything from the start."

(after some time)

"..... then we left the mansion. So we divide into two pairs, Namjoon and Suga Hyung tried to find clue to get who is behind this kidnapping but found out that this was all a distraction from the Shadow work and Me and Taehyung by some source got a address."

" We went to the place where we thought you were and found him."

" Kai ?" he moved toward the boy with bruises and cut marks " Why is there mark on his neck ?" Jin asked pointing at the mark.

" He found him hanging there with his eyes covered. It was like he was proven guilty and ordered to be hang till death." Hoseok joked to ease up the rest but it only tense them up especially Jin.

" OMG !" he really did that, even though he helped him so much even went against ,yet he did this to him....

" He could have got out of it, he is well trained in all these things." Namjoon commented rudely.

" That's the catch. He was hang by a special mechanism by that the more you try to resist it, the tighter the rope gets. In short, the more he resist the less his chances to live." Taehyung said walking back and forth in the room. when Hoseok started clapping.

" Whoa, This Shadow guy never leave any chance to impress me." to which Taehyung agreed and completed " I wonder what he did to get this in return ?"

" Betrayed him." Jin replied looking in space while everyone looked at him. There was weird silence when Jin realised everyone was looking at him.