another tommy x oc

"What's up tubbster?" Renee says answering the call and putting it on speaker.

"RENEE, GET READY FOR THIS."

"Calm your tits boy, why so hyped?" She laughed lightly

"Okay okay, so you know how I've been telling you to start asking for commissions?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, you know Tommy right?"

"Tommyinnit? Yeah, why?"

"Well he's looking for a new editor and this is the best opportunity for you!"

"Toby, I don't know..."

"Come on Renee! Please, you're so talented. It's not fair that you let it go to waste. As someone who has known you for what? 12 years? You've never gone out of your way to do something. This is perfect for you, at least give it a shot."

"I'll think about it, but he's Tommyinnit. A multi-million subscriber YouTuber. There's gonna be plenty of editors who want to edit for him. Those editors being wayyy more talented than me."

"Are you kidding me?! Stop being so stubborn! Renee, you're so insanely talented. Tommy is lucky that I'm even mentioning this to you. I'm gonna send you the tweet, join the discord and figure it out from there."

"Fine fine, but I'm not promising anything."

-

Helloo author here! The small portion of writing you just read was taken from my new Tommy x OC! If you want to read on, go to my profile, and look through my works! There you'll find a story titled Friendzoned by qtlynni. The full chapter is already posted!

The title seems a bit saddening, but please give it a try at least

The title seems a bit saddening, but please give it a try at least. Read around for the first few chapters and if you truly don't like the plot after that's alright! I'm just glad you gave it a shot. If you do decide to read the first chapter, comment something saying you found it from here!

I would love to hear your guys' feedback and any ideas or predictions.

If you choose not to read, that's cool too. Thank you for reading this story and sticking along. I'm truly so grateful for all the support. Happy new year and I hope everyone has a lovely day/night/afternoon. Take care of yourself.

Love, qtlynni
Published: 01/01/21