[C26] guilt

< 3rd person POV: >

Tommyinnit (@tommyinnit)
merch drop last night and already two pieces sold out! get your chaos merch now at chaos.is! - side note let's thank @maeveily for the amazing photos

Sara (@sarainnit)
Replying to @tommyinnit.
Holy shit Maeve and Tommy interaction?!

G (@giawasinnit)
Replying to @tommyinnit
Maeve and Tommy's friends again POG?!??!?

Maeve (@maew)
Replying to @tommyinnit
Not you @'ing my old Twitter

Tommyinnit (@tommyinnit)
Replying to @maew
Fuck

-

Old tommyinnit stans know about Maeve and Tommy's friendship. How they spent countless nights talking, videos done together, dream smp chill streams. They loved it. But then Maeve disappeared with no reason why and they were forced to move on. Tommy didn't talk about her, Tubbo, Wilbur, dream, none of them did. They didn't want the fans to get worried or make up stuff. So they let all the theories go out and let everyone go slightly insane.

Which if you think about it, wasn't a good choice. But now that Maeve is back, and she'll be seen in upcoming videos. It was about time to show the fans that they're friends again. And with that being said, Twitter.

The one Interaction caused the fans to be really happy but also go crazy. It was a weird sight to see. Maeve's new Twitter gaining plenty of follows. And mentions being blown up. Meanwhile, she has never done a face reveal before. So she took the chance and posted a face reveal on her Twitter...

Maeve (@maew)
hi :]

Dream (@dream) Replying to @maewWhy do you look like that?

Dream (@dream)
Replying to @maew
Why do you look like that?

Maeve (@maew)
Replying to @dream
Fuck you

Tommyinnit (@tommyinnit)
Replying to @maew
Wait so you aren't a green blob?

Maeve (@maew)
Replying to @tommyinnit
Crazy right?

Em (@emmabo)
Replying to @maew
your hand in marriage pls?

-

Maeve was very anxious about that tweet but glad she did it. Everyone was being nice, seeing all the compliments and nice replies.

Today she was helping the guys with a video again. This time a lie detector test, which was a lot more nerve recking. They made a small homemade studio for this video.

I mean the guy's house was practically a mansion, plenty of space for their crazy video ideas.

Inside the studio was a table, two seats, the cameras, studio lights, and all the lie detector gear. One seat was for the person being asked questions and the other for the person who'll be saying all the lie detector data. (We gonna call him mike.)